Sox @ Angels - ALCS Game 4

Heads22

• Replies 699
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(IlliniStro @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 08:17 PM)
No kidding.  If I have to listen to these dbags make excuses any more, I might throw up.  Oh and now the umpire tried to tackle Figgins so he couldn't catch it.  :bang

lmao :lol:

Why are we complaining about the calls so much? They missed some of them, but that happens a lot in baseball. Umps very rarely call a guy out in that Pods situation from this inning. We just have to make sure we capitalize on these breaks, and win this f***ing game.

QUOTE(IlliniStro @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 09:17 PM)
No kidding.  If I have to listen to these dbags make excuses any more, I might throw up.  Oh and now the umpire tried to tackle Figgins so he couldn't catch it.  :bang

These aren't excuses, these are pretty obvious.

QUOTE(fathom @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 08:18 PM)
Why are we complaining about the calls so much?  They missed some of them, but that happens a lot in baseball.  Umps very rarely call a guy out in that Pods situation from this inning.  We just have to make sure we capitalize on these breaks, and win this f***ing game.

That's right. Buck and McCarver didn't question the call until they saw the replay. They never even mentioned it was close. Calls go against every team.

QUOTE(fathom @ Oct 15, 2005 -> 09:18 PM)
Why are we complaining about the calls so much?  They missed some of them, but that happens a lot in baseball.  Umps very rarely call a guy out in that Pods situation from this inning.  We just have to make sure we capitalize on these breaks, and win this f***ing game.

I think we're complaining more about the eventual complaining that will start after the game.