How did you react

He_Gawn

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(mkalk @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 11:31 PM)
I just kept shouting YES YEES YEEEES YES YES! Then I ran out into the hall and high-fived another White Sox fan. Now I'm having a hard time fighting back the tears.

Same here, but rather than a fan, it was my dad ;)

I'm stunned.

I Started silently and repeatedly pumping my fists in the class I was sitting in. I turned around and posted a small scream on the World Series winner thread. A few moments later I stepped out into the hallway, got off to a running start, jumped into the air, pumped my fists, and screamed.

QUOTE(SoxFanForever @ Oct 27, 2005 -> 04:39 AM)
I screamed and went nuts and saw the Pub II erupt and s*** get knocked all over.  People were settin bails of hay on fire, tippin s*** over in the road and falling all over.  It was the greatest celebration I have ever seen.  This is so f***ing awesome.

I hope it doesnt get rowdier than that...have fun but lets not burn chicago :)

I jumped up out of my chair...yelled yes, didn't want to wake the kids up so I ran outside and gave it a big scream of YES, ran around in the street, listened to the other people celebrating, forgot to unlock the door so I was locked out until the wife opened the door for me.

And now I am just flipping thru the channels taking in everything I can.

Guys I still can't believe what has been happening this post-season. Whenever the last out happened for some reason I just watched and stared without much celebration at all. As I'm watching the postgame show, I'm starting to get a little emotional. This is truly incredible. I've been a diehard sox fan for a little over 10 years now, I remember watching the games on WGN because I am in S.C. Anyways, after spending this many hours on this team throughout my life, it is just very emotional for me.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Oct 26, 2005 -> 11:44 PM)
I screamed like a little girl.  So incredible.  So incredible.

^^^

jumped off my couch screaming like a girl, immediately thereafter got a congratulatory phone call and proceeded to continue the girl scream into the phone... :headbang