Spring training..

Steff

QUOTE(Steff @ Nov 14, 2005 -> 03:13 PM)
Schedule around...?

And who's going this year?

I guess I will since I live here!!! Plus...my Mom and Dad will be coming out for a month since my Dad still has a woody since the end of the Series (I blame it on Lavitra!)...from the TMI Dept.

I'd like to meet some faces behind all these names. I work from home and live pretty close to Peoria Sports Complex...and not far from Surprise....so you can bet yer ass I'll be at probably 50% of the games this year.

My wife and I are going down there. Her Grandfather lives in Tucson, so we will have a place to crash for free, which will be nice. I know they play the Cubs on 3/18 (the Cub schedule has already been released) so we are planning on flying in the 16th and staying until the 20th. Southwest has some great fares right now to Tucson.

QUOTE(Jenks Heat @ Nov 15, 2005 -> 09:13 AM)
My only worry is how this stupid baseball championship may work.  It could take away a few guys that would be worth seeing.  Went three years ago, it is awesome, still pondering it.

Some World Chamionship games are being played in Phoenix and Scottsdale. The US team will likely play in Chase (formerly BOB) because of crowd size. It might actually be worth checking out.

Unless you go to Tuscon, you might miss out on seeing Sox players anyway. The big guys don't always travel.

I considered it last year.. will consider it again this year... but probably won't go...

I wish they were still in Florida. I've got an open invite to hang at spring training with a pal who works for the Twins... so I could stay down there on the Twins dime... and see the Sox - if they were still in FLA. DAMN!