Indians @ Sox - 4/2 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Wsoxmike59 @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 07:52 PM)
Listening to the SCORE and it sounds like it's going to be a LONG rain delay.  10:30 or later before it ends.

Anyhow, for your enjoyment here's a nice picture of the Flyover at the Cell tonite.

http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/I...20_1024x768.jpg

Now thats a sweet pic.

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 08:49 PM)
s*** i think dads making me go to skool.

That sucks. Hopefully game goes to like 5ish so he deff. cant make me go :]

How many Opening Day games can you watch when your team is the reigning champion? One day of skool is not going to kill ya.

I was at buffalo Wild Wings here in Bloomington, IL and can swear I almost got stuck in a tornado or Micro-burst or something. Freakest thing ever seeing the sign get ripped off and a truck start shaking in the parking lot. Time for more White Sox when the delay is done. :)

How many Opening Day games can you watch when your team is the reigning champion? One day of skool is not going to kill ya.

Just is fun, i love the atmosphere, love watching baseball for the first time in whatever months, and with all the fantasy teams, just adds more pleasure to watch it. Obviously ill settle down in about a week or two, and realize baseball is here for good and be happy with 1-2 games a nite. :P.

Thats a sweet ass pic indeed

QUOTE(shawnhillegas @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 08:03 PM)
luckily for me I have a 13 page brief due tomorrow morning and i haven't started my property homework.  law school may consume all my time, but i can still do it in front of the game.

Man, I can officially say i dont miss school at ALL!! I liek this whole working world thing, it's great!!

ah found this

The Indians announced that Sabathia left with a strained right abdominal muscle. He'll be re-evaluated here Monday.

Sabathia has a history of early-season injuries. In April of 2003, he left his second start of the season with a hyperextension of his throwing elbow. In April of '04, he was scratched from a start because of irritation in his throwing shoulder. He began the '05 season on the disabled list after straining an oblique muscle during Spring Training.

http://cleveland.indians.mlb.com/NASApp/ml...t=.jsp&c_id=mlb

QUOTE(iWiN4PreP @ Apr 3, 2006 -> 02:06 AM)
anyone have any updates on cc sabathia? just curious on how long hes injured or whats wrong etc.

his arm injury was probably the first sign of a heart attack

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 08:08 PM)
I don't think it's the best thing to be sucking the hell out of sportsline's bandwidth, that's how those sort of pictures start disappearing.

OK thanks for the headsup. I thought by posting the link it would use up less space over here.

QUOTE(Cerbaho-WG @ Apr 2, 2006 -> 05:46 PM)
Hm, restart for 11:30 PM for me. Tomorrow morning should be fun.

8:30 my time works out just fine. Hope I have enough beer to keep me "occupied" until then... :cheers