some thoughts on my first sox game this season

GoRowand33

With the Cubs fans that show up to Comiskey, I used to get peeved they were there but when I thought about it, we should thank them for coming and to spend all the $$$ on beers and food they can since it all goes toward helping the White Sox defend their World Series title! :gosox3:

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry kiddo, but make up wearing fake bake 17 year olds with bubble gum machine earrings and extra long tube socks in thier panties do nothing for me.  ;)

Thats fine Stef, I dont need you anyways. This chick just called me back today, we are going to Reserve Thursday night. Want to join us, I dont mind bringing 2 chicks even if you are a suburb girl. There is a lot of me to go around...thats how I roll with the ladies! :cheers

band14.jpg

QUOTE(LeroySettle @ Apr 23, 2006 -> 06:41 PM)
Whether you like it or not there is gonna be new traditions, like throwing opposing team homers back and the wave.

The wave is without question the worst "tradition" in the history of sports. It gets the whole crowd paying more attention to when they're supposed to stand versus watching the freakin game. God I hate the wave.

QUOTE(LeroySettle @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 02:40 PM)
Thats fine Stef, I dont need you anyways.  This chick just called me back today, we are going to Reserve Thursday night.  Want to join us, I dont mind bringing 2 chicks even if you are a suburb girl.  There is a lot of me to go around...thats how I roll with the ladies!  :cheers

band14.jpg

He got banned. BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

QUOTE(LeroySettle @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 08:37 AM)
Whatever, you are probably one of the chicks that I got a phone number from and are still waiting a call back hahaha!  Keep waiting I dont hang with girls from Plainfield, only city girls for me~

:gosox1:

I know you want me...

band15.jpg

aww to bad he is banned

anyways this guy looks like freddy garcia gone wrong :lol:

QUOTE(GoRowand33 @ Apr 24, 2006 -> 05:19 PM)
aww to bad he is banned

anyways this guy looks like freddy garcia gone wrong  :lol:

At least he did something with his hair to comply with team policy.

What did he do to get banned anyway (other than the obvious reasons)? I really liked the fact the way he had me vascillating whether he was a real person or a very stray figment of someone's imagination.

Hey Leroy! Can I meet up with you and your dawgs? Here's my crew:

backstreetboys.jpg

This is us in the hot tub in center field at the Cell last year when we were playing the San Francisco Giants.

Dawg, I ain't [bleepin] wit ya when I say my homies and me had to use the thundersticks that we brought (that's how we roll, yo) to fight off the hottiez tryin' to get their sex on after they peeped us without shirts and bein' all badass and s***.

Yo I got so many digits that day that I can't even remember who won the game, but we did go to Sound Bar afterwards and had a dance-off with some homeyz who showed up from Elkhart, Indiana who thought they were All That.

Oh HELL no, ayight? Once we started rockin our pop-lock moves that [bleep] was OVER, dawg.

Then we had to split at 12:30A when Mom picked us up.

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 11:49 AM)
You know it was just a matter of time before him and his boyz were gonna kick everyones asses for making fun of them.  I think the mods saved us all a world of pain.  I mean did you see those headbands ....those are some bad dudes.

Please tell me that's not really how kids dress these days.

I first saw those haircuts on the Gotti boys and thought: are you effin kidding me?!?

Flock of Seagulls comes to mind...

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 01:24 PM)

I first saw those haircuts on the Gotti boys and thought: are you effin kidding me?!?

I think that's exactly how "kids" these days dress. Never seen something so strange out in the clubs, though I don't pay attention to those kinds of folks. I find it very true that those that have to talk about their pee pee's are packing milimeters versus inches. I would bet high this one and his "crew" are no different.

QUOTE(LVSoxFan @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 06:24 PM)

it. was. a. joke.

QUOTE(Steff @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 01:44 PM)
I think that's exactly how "kids" these days dress. Never seen something so strange out in the clubs, though I don't pay attention to those kinds of folks. I find it very true that those that have to talk about their pee pee's are packing milimeters versus inches. I would bet high this one and his "crew" are no different.

Yikes...glad I don't talk about my pee pee :D