White Sox @ Mariners 4/25

ChWRoCk2

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(sti3 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 11:30 PM)
Boone Logan rocks.  I still have faith he will blossom if we give him several more chances in key situations.

but he's a frat boy with a bent hat bill.

QUOTE(SoxRock05 @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 10:30 PM)
Hey let the kid pitch...he only let up 2 runs.....Like Hawk said this is the time to bring him in to get experience....of course hes scared, but hes doing better than any of you can do.  I like him...

How scared should you be when you are in a blowout game burning some innings up. If this makes him tinkle on the mound, then what happens when we need him to face Hafner.....oh wait.

Hey let the kid pitch...he only let up 2 runs.....Like Hawk said this is the time to bring him in to get experience....of course hes scared, but hes doing better than any of you can do. I like him...

Dude, he gave up a long fly ball, a line shot, hit a man, and walked a guy. That is pitching well? Screw the 2 runs. He can do a better job than any of us? Sweet!

Nice job Gload!

Edited by chitownsportsfan

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 04:32 AM)
You'll never guess who just came out to pitch for the Astros in the 14th inning of their game. Too bad they aren't playing the Padres.

Ah yes....but Blum's been scuffling this season.

QUOTE(jphat007 @ Apr 26, 2006 -> 12:32 AM)
You'll never guess who just came out to pitch for the Astros in the 14th inning of their game. Too bad they aren't playing the Padres.

Never guess? I take that as a challenge!

Was it Jesus?

QUOTE(chitownsportsfan @ Apr 25, 2006 -> 11:32 PM)
Dude, he gave up a long fly ball, a line shot, hit a man, and walked a guy.  That is pitching well?  Screw the 2 runs.  He can do a better job than any of us?  Sweet!

Nice job Gload!

But that is better than you could of done...so I dont understand your point.

Jermaine Dye hits the ball farther than I can. He is a good player!! :cheers