Official NFL Thread

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Oct 15, 2006 -> 07:42 PM)
Like I said last week, the NFL at all times has 6 teams worth watching and 26 piles of doo doo. :)

Just a hilarious statement. Please continue to rationalize your opinion on this matter, its pure comedy. The NFL is probably the only sport where the standings can change drastically from year to year, but keep going.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This has become REALLY embarrassing. Reminds me of the Carolina game from last years playoffs. They came in with a swagger, underestimated their opponent, and wet the bed.

Christ, one first down for the offense and four turnovers by Grossman?! Should really be six when you reflect upon two near interceptions.

I'm glad I didn't click "add reply" just now. Completely ripped into Grossman.

Looks like the fumble may have actually benefitted us. Cost less time on the clock.

HOLY f***ING s***!!!!!

OMG!!!!

You can't lose this game now. Absolutely can't after coming back and taking the lead.

Just hold it defense.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Oct 17, 2006 -> 04:00 AM)
The defense is just allowing constant yards. It looks like they're just conceding these 5-8 yard plays.

Yeah, I know, 14 points scored, three points allowed in the second half, those guys are awful.

STFU. Honstly.

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Oct 17, 2006 -> 12:08 AM)
Yeah, I know, 14 points scored, three points allowed in the second half, those guys are awful.

STFU. Honstly.

Yes, you're right. They didn't allow the Cardinals to just drive down the entire field on repetitive, short passes.

I didn't critize the defense, just their play on the last drive. So, why don't you STFU? HONSTLY.

What a win, though.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Oct 17, 2006 -> 12:16 AM)
I don't even know what to say. That was a page out of the 2001 Bears playbook, only it was even luckier.

The only part that was luck was Rackers missing two FG's. Every kicker misses FG's once in a while, we just got lucky that Rackers missed two today. You can't see great defense or special teams is lucky.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Oct 16, 2006 -> 11:17 PM)
The only part that was luck was Rackers missing two FG's. Every kicker misses FG's once in a while, we just got lucky that Rackers missed two today. You can't see great defense or special teams is lucky.

The Cardinals should have ran the ball ever single play after it got to 23-3. That Bears offense could have never scored 20, ever.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Oct 16, 2006 -> 11:19 PM)
So, bad coaching on the other side of the ball is luck?

When it's THAT bad, yes. I mean seriously, if the Cardinals run it every play and punt after it got to 23-3 and protect the ball, they win 23-3. The Bears created a lot of good luck, but really they had no business winning that game at all. However, this is a great sign IMO, to win a game like that shows it's your year.