LOST! thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Wedge @ Apr 7, 2007 -> 12:36 AM)
I thought the funniest part of the episode was the gratuitous fall in the mud that Kate and Juliet took running away from the monster.

Actually...i think that scene could only be called gratitious if they started wrestling and ripping each others clothers off..then about halfway through realize their anger masks latent lesbian tendencies and after a longing look start making out. :wub:

I mean....yeah....it was better written the way it was

:bang

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 7, 2007 -> 05:59 AM)
I freaking really really liked the episode. I guess I'm in the minority but Lost has been winning me back as of late.

i thought it was great as well...not sure why people hated it. I was on the edge of my seat when the monster was chasing them. And the thing with locke is so intriguing to me, best story line they've created yet. PLUS, jack is going back to the people on the island, that's so awesome.

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 03:40 AM)
I thought the episode was average for a Lost episode (which is still damn good) until the last 5 minutes. Wow. Fantastic ending. Haven't had one like that in quite a while.

They kind of gave away the ending halfway through the episdoe by naming the airport they took Juliet to "Herarat Aviation".

QUOTE(SouthSide2004 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 11:41 PM)
They kind of gave away the ending halfway through the episdoe by naming the airport they took Juliet to "Herarat Aviation".

I didn't even pay attention to that, oops! What do you think she is there to do? They already know everything they could want about the people on the beach.

QUOTE(CrimsonWeltall @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 11:10 PM)
Somewhat disappointing. The previews hyped Sayid threatening Juliet for answers and she doesn't end up telling them a thing.

"She'll tell us when she's ready."

GMAFB, Jack.

They've already made Jack out to just be a huge tool. I really don't give two s***s about him or Kate any more. They just continually act like morons for no reason.

I know it would make for a boring show, but if I were on that island with all this weird stuff going down, I'd be bugging her for answers non-stop. No one ever seems to want to ask anything. Or, when they do, they quickly get diverted.

Edited by StrangeSox

QUOTE(3E8 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 10:17 PM)
That episode is a series classic.

What if Sawyer impregnated Kate...?

ooh, good thought. That would be right up the show's alley, because now they have to find the others again and give Kate to them to keep her alive.

QUOTE(SouthSide2004 @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 11:41 PM)

Nice catch dude! I didn't even pay attention

Also on the rest of the episode, that was awesome. Is there seriously any better character on TV than Ben Linus? He is incredible. I can't wait to see what happens in a "week" that involves the gasmask that Juliet got.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 08:09 AM)
ooh, good thought. That would be right up the show's alley, because now they have to find the others again and give Kate to them to keep her alive.

Nice catch dude! I didn't even pay attention

Also on the rest of the episode, that was awesome. Is there seriously any better character on TV than Ben Linus? He is incredible. I can't wait to see what happens in a "week" that involves the gasmask that Juliet got.

im pretty sure she had the gas mask so she wouldnt be affected by the gas they threw at jack, sayid, and kate ; that would allow her to drag Kate into the jungle and handcuff herself to her

I thought Juliet standing up to Sayid and Sawyer was pretty awesome though. She was right, they were pretty hypocritical, even though what she is up to seems pretty sinister/sneaky.

I still think Juliet is going to be playing both sides for the patsy for quite some time, Im not sure Ben truly has her with his ideals.

QUOTE(StrangeSox @ Apr 11, 2007 -> 08:40 PM)
I thought the episode was average for a Lost episode (which is still damn good) until the last 5 minutes. Wow. Fantastic ending. Haven't had one like that in quite a while.

Ya, it looks like the final 5 and than the season finale are going to be amazing. I enjoyed this past weeks episode, especially after the last five minutes.

QUOTE(bmags @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 10:08 AM)
you guys think they put another baby in claire?

Not really. They insinuated that something about the island itself made women reject their babies late in the pregnancy. They knew that Claire was pregnant so they injected her with the drugs that Juliet created as a test(as she referred to it, Claire was their control) to see if it would help her carry her child to term. I think whatever it was that they injected in her was starting to affect her, and it was an easy way for Juliet to be accepted into the group was for Juliet to save Claire.

On a side note, its hard to believe Claire is the control if she was only on the island through the late stages of her pregnancy. If she was there throughout the entire time, she would be the control.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 12, 2007 -> 11:39 AM)
Ya, it looks like the final 5 and than the season finale are going to be amazing. I enjoyed this past weeks episode, especially after the last five minutes.

Here is the rumored order of the Flashbacks for the final episodes:

3.16 Juliet Burke (yesterday)

3.17 Desmond Hume

3.18 Jin & Sun Kwon

3.19 Jack Shephard

3.20 Karen & Gerald DeGroot

3.21 Charlie Pace

3.22-23 Benjamin Linus

Remember Ben said he was born on the island and not many could say that...

So what has been affecting women wasn't a original problem with the island.

Edited by RibbieRubarb