White Sox vs. Angels, 5/4/07 (L)

BearSox

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ May 5, 2007 -> 02:43 AM)
f*** you team. So how good is Erstad's defense again? HE PLAYED IN THE f***ING BALLPARK FOR A GOD DAMN DECADE!!!!

He makes about 3 mistakes a week, but people just don't make a big deal out of it.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 4, 2007 -> 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just pray the Cubs don't make the playoffs.

Who cares about the Cubs? Seriously.

We have our championship. I just want to stop playing stupid baseball. It's one thing to be bad or play a bunch of rookies, but these are silly mistakes and weak plate appearances.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 4, 2007 -> 09:39 PM)
I can't wait to hear the idiotic trade proposals. I still thought we were getting Wood and Ardenhart for Garcia? Hopefully KW and Ozzie won't be back.

Not even trade speculation. No matter if they win the WS or finish 25 out of first, just the divide between posters who want to rebuild or slide pieces around.

Then when we trade the players who could help us rebuild, people will be mad about whom we got in return.

QUOTE(fathom @ May 4, 2007 -> 09:43 PM)
I just pray the Cubs don't make the playoffs.

They will. They are gonna win that division. Watch and see. I just have that feeling this is gonna be a really bad season for SOX fans. Really bad!!

QUOTE(santo=dorf @ May 5, 2007 -> 02:45 AM)
Who cares about the Cubs? Seriously.

We have our championship. I just want to stop playing stupid baseball. It's one thing to be bad or play a bunch of rookies, but these are silly mistakes and weak plate appearances.

Remember how intolerable the city got in 2003? Also, working with a lot of Cubs fans can get quite awful if they win. If the Sox aren't going to make the playoffs, then I hope the Cubs don't also.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 5, 2007 -> 02:45 AM)
He has to physically touch the ball and drop it for it to be an error.

Actually, the rulebook says he doesn't. We went over this with the Uribe not going for a pop-up play and Danks got charged with 3 runs.

However, no scorekeep is apparently aware of the said rule.

QUOTE(diegotony06 @ May 4, 2007 -> 08:45 PM)
They will. They are gonna win that division. Watch and see. I just have that feeling this is gonna be a really bad season for SOX fans. Really bad!!

No, the Brewers are going to win the NL Central this year.

QUOTE(Mr. Showtime @ May 5, 2007 -> 02:45 AM)
Not even trade speculation. No matter if they win the WS or finish 25 out of first, just the divide between posters who want to rebuild or slide pieces around.

Then when we trade the players who could help us rebuild, people will be mad about whom we got in return.

Outside of Danks, I don't care if we trade every single person in the organization.

QUOTE(Brian @ May 4, 2007 -> 09:45 PM)
He has to physically touch the ball and drop it for it to be an error.

So his FPct stays intact. Super. Another reaspn for people to think he's anything better that mediocre out there.

Did Darin just shove Sweeney?