2007 Post ASB MLB Catch-All Thread

Chisoxfn

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 11, 2007 -> 09:35 PM)
Pitching to Aramis with an open base in the 9th? Can an interim manager be fired? Not like it matters...the Astros can't even make contact against the Cubs relievers.

They are well in the race for the #1 pick.

Did anyone catch Pence vs Marmol matchup. It's been a while since I've seen anyone get seriously PWNed like Pence did. He was trying to shuffle his feet just to make contact from Marmol's pitches. Wow.. :o He really doesn't like facing him.

Edited by SoxAce

I can't f***ing stand Ned Yost. How in the hell does he let Jenkins face the lefty out of the bullpen? Grabow is much tougher on lefties, and Jenkins hits only .233 against LHP. Does Yost not know he has an expanded roster? The Brewers deserve to lose this game after that atrocious managing in the 8th inning.

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 02:08 PM)
I can't f***ing stand Ned Yost. How in the hell does he let Jenkins face the lefty out of the bullpen? Grabow is much tougher on lefties, and Jenkins hits only .233 against LHP. Does Yost not know he has an expanded roster? The Brewers deserve to lose this game after that atrocious managing in the 8th inning.

Ned Yost should really be fired he makes Guillen look like Casey Stengal. Bill Hall is bad

Turnbow walks two, in the top of the inning Tracy saw his guy couldn't throw a strike and he pulled him. Yost left his guy out there to give up the run and most likely cost him the game. Is this guy choking in the pennnant run or what . wow

Edited by Jenks Heat

QUOTE(fathom @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 12:03 PM)
Why in the hell did Yost let Hall bat? He's had a terrible season, a terrible game, and they have much better options off the bench in either Gross vs a righty or Dillon to face a lefty.

Would anyone be against the Sox trying to trade for Hall and moving him back to SS? He's coming off a down season and isn't great defensively but I still think he'd be a superior upgrade over Uribe (and when he's at his best he's a darn good player.

I don't know what the Brewers would ask but I'd be all for it.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Sep 12, 2007 -> 03:26 PM)
Would anyone be against the Sox trying to trade for Hall and moving him back to SS? He's coming off a down season and isn't great defensively but I still think he'd be a superior upgrade over Uribe (and when he's at his best he's a darn good player.

I don't know what the Brewers would ask but I'd be all for it.

He refused a long term deal had a great year got the longe term deal and now he is wetting the bed. I am not sure how much he is signed for but it may not be a bad idea if the contract price is low enough....Contrearas????