2007-08 NBA Thread

Brian

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 11, 2008 -> 01:40 AM)
I have no problem with anybody who thinks Kobe Bryant is the best player in the game. Hell, I have no problem with anybody who thinks Kobe Bryant is the best player the game has seen since prime Jordan. But if there's ever been a bigger, f***ing, whining ass crybaby in the history of the game than Kobe, I want to know who it is. I've never seen anything like it. In Kobe's world, he gets fouled every time he has the ball in his hands, never fouls when he's on defense. Never travels or double-dribbles. He's the only player I know that screams out "HEYYYYY!!!!" literally every time he drives to the hoop. Please, Kobe, SHUT THE f*** UP!!!!!

Tim Duncan

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jun 11, 2008 -> 02:15 AM)
This game really sucks. Celtics better thank whatever god they pray to that they're only down 6. They've looked like the 2008 Bulls so far.

These playoffs just aren't connecting with me. I was so excited when they started...and now I could hardly care.

QUOTE (Shadows @ Jun 5, 2008 -> 10:57 PM)
Why is that ignorant? because you don't agree with my opinion? I think your opinion they wont sweep is ignorant, how do ya like me now!?!?!?!

I like you great. Like I said, Boston could win in six or seven, but to say they'll sweep is ignorant, especially with the way NBA officiating works. Stick to the squared circle thread.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Jun 10, 2008 -> 10:01 PM)
I like you great. Like I said, Boston could win in six or seven, but to say they'll sweep is ignorant, especially with the way NBA officiating works. Stick to the squared circle thread.

I like how you had to wait till the Lakers won a game before you made a reply to this..

It still wasn't a ridiculous claim like you made it seem.. and yet, the Lakers barely win tonight (at home) even with Pierce and Garnett playing like horses***

I do stick to the square circle thread because I don't have to deal with people like you who are in the other threads on here

Edited by Shadows

QUOTE (Shadows @ Jun 10, 2008 -> 10:28 PM)
I like how you had to wait till the Lakers won a game before you made a reply to this..

It still wasn't a ridiculous claim like you made it seem.. and yet, the Lakers barely win tonight (at home) even with Pierce and Garnett playing like horses***

I do stick to the square circle thread because I don't have to deal with people like you who are in the other threads on here

He didnt wait till the Lakers won to make the claim, he told you right away, and now that the game has been played its proven.

Garnett with a big shot to put Boston up 5. Garnett takes a lot of criticism that is not warranted.

Kobe shooting a dynamic 5 of 18.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jun 12, 2008 -> 10:34 PM)
Are the Lakers just too shell shocked to pull this out?

Gasol has been worthless the past few games. Like I watch and I forget he is on the floor.