Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Jul 3, 2008 -> 10:58 AM)
That is one angry cookie you've got there.

The headline that I found that picture with was "Cookie is not amused"

I have no idea why, but it struck my funnybone. Knightni thinks it looks like a bulldog, i cant disagree with that either.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Jul 3, 2008 -> 10:00 AM)
The headline that I found that picture with was "Cookie is not amused"

I have no idea why, but it struck my funnybone. Knightni thinks it looks like a bulldog, i cant disagree with that either.

Its the Cloverfield monster.So the rumor.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Jul 3, 2008 -> 10:06 AM)
So you're from Austrailia and you've never had Kangaroo until you came to the US? Whats'a matta with you?!? :stick

:lol:

No I have, over a campfire also.

I just thought I'd re-inforce the fact that I tucked into some more of Skippy last night. On Skewers as well.

The forest in my backyard is a blazin'. I walked outside, realized I couldn't see more than 6 inches in front of me, 5 minutes later the fire department shows up. Pretty crazy, good ole fireworks. Our windows were open too so our entire house smells like fire.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 3, 2008 -> 01:40 PM)
The forest in my backyard is a blazin'. I walked outside, realized I couldn't see more than 6 inches in front of me, 5 minutes later the fire department shows up. Pretty crazy, good ole fireworks. Our windows were open too so our entire house smells like fire.

You know who should have shown up? The police department. To fine your ass for shooting off illegal fireworks in our prestigious town.

Edited by Flash Tizzle

Muncie man accused of giving beer to 1-year-old

Associated Press

9:47 AM CDT, July 4, 2008

MUNCIE, Ind.

A man gave beer to his 1-year-old nephew, then punched his girlfriend in the face when she objected and stormed away in her SUV, court records said.

Richard H. Valens Jr., 44, of Muncie, was being held in Delaware County Jail under $17,500 bond Friday on charges of domestic battery, neglect of a dependent and auto theft. He could face six months to three years in prison on each count if convicted. A jail officer did not know whether Valens had an attorney.

According to court documents, Valens and his girlfriend argued when he allowed his nephew to drink beer on June 25. The woman told police Valens said the child could "handle it" because "he's a champ."

Valens allegedly hit the woman in the face and then drove away in her SUV, threatening to kill her and her daughter when he returned. When he returned, police had arrived.

A judge has scheduled Valens' trial for Nov. 17.

QUOTE (DBAH0 @ Jul 3, 2008 -> 02:33 PM)
No I have, over a campfire also.

I just thought I'd re-inforce the fact that I tucked into some more of Skippy last night. On Skewers as well.

I just hope it didn't cost you oodles of Vickies, otherwise you might not have any left to spend on the beaut Sheilas. And I hope the skippy was bonzer and didn't send you to the dunny for a chunder. If so, next time just stick with a nice plate of chook or maybe a yabbie on the barbie and a stubby or two.

After having about 2 hours of sleep last night Iam on a 12 hour shift and counting.And in an ER almost every customer is an angry customer.I wish my sig proved to be true today,but let me tell you this has been torture. :bang