Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Kid Gleason @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 05:43 PM)
I like the episode where Gary goes off with Patrick and Spongebob gets the new snail with the bad attitude.

I agree with Critic, I thought it was dolphin noises.

That episode is awesome too. Also a big fan of doodle bob.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 11:54 PM)
This girl won't stop jockin me. It was cute at first, but now she is just driving me f***ing nuts. I am going to have to be a b**** to her I think, which I hate doing, but it has to be done here.

Um, English please.

Question, everytime I log-in to Stubhub it is charging $1 on my bank account for some reason.

Has anyone experienced this before, and know a reason for it, or else I'll just call them to find out why it is happening.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 04:48 AM)
The girl will not leave him alone, so he will have to resort to drastic measures to get her to leave her alone. I think i typed this sentence pretty well for being drunk.

That is correct, and apologies for saying jockin, but it was the only way I could think of to describe it. But yeah, you are 110 percent correct in your assesment of my post, other than the 2nd her should be a him. In fact, drastic measures were taken this morning. I felt bad being an absolute jerk, but it had to be done and I feel safe in saying she will leave me alone now.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (knightni @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 12:16 AM)
Um, English please.

"This girl won't stop jockin me. It was cute at first, but now she is just driving me f***ing nuts. I am going to have to be a b**** to her I think, which I hate doing, but it has to be done here."

"I know a young lady who is aggressively pursuing my affections. At first I found it rather charming, but the novelty has worn off and I find myself becoming perturbed by her continued pursuit. I feel I may have to become less accommodating towards her, which I regret, but I see no alternative given the current circumstances."

:D

QUOTE (The Critic @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 02:42 PM)
"This girl won't stop jockin me. It was cute at first, but now she is just driving me f***ing nuts. I am going to have to be a b**** to her I think, which I hate doing, but it has to be done here."

"I know a young lady who is aggressively pursuing my affections. At first I found it rather charming, but the novelty has worn off and I find myself becoming perturbed by her continued pursuit. I feel I may have to become less accommodating towards her, which I regret, but I see no alternative given the current circumstances."

:D

lol

Well done.

QUOTE (shipps @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 02:01 PM)
LOL,kyyle you did not just say a monkey sounds like a dolphin???

there is a method to my madness......most of the time

http://www.smh.com.au/news/queensland/pric...091.html?page=2

Learnt: during filming for the Flipper TV series, the dolphin noise was really a chimpanzee noise played backwards

I heard that a long time ago, I think its just association for me now ;)

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 12:21 PM)
Question, everytime I log-in to Stubhub it is charging $1 on my bank account for some reason.

Has anyone experienced this before, and know a reason for it, or else I'll just call them to find out why it is happening.

Not sure of the reason for it, but it's happened to me too. It should just be a pending charge, so it'll go away within 3 days.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 11:06 AM)
Not sure of the reason for it, but it's happened to me too. It should just be a pending charge, so it'll go away within 3 days.

I PMed this to DBAHO, if anyone has questions, feel free to ask

This is the test charge that the company runs on your card. Basically they are testing to make sure your card isnt stolen or closed already. Its an "authorization" that drops from the account when the merchant processes your charge and the true amount takes its place.

It happens every time you buy gas at the pump or make an online purchase, you just dont know about it because it usually clears before you even know it happened.

If you have any credit card questions feel free to PM me, I work at Chase in Corporate Credit card fraud

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 03:50 PM)
I'm interested in reading a book about Benjamin Franklin. Any recommendations?

I'm currently reading his autobiography. I like it enough so far. It's not really about his entire life though. I'll post what my final thoughts are of it when I'm done.

Edited by kjshoe04

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 03:34 AM)
Just finished my first ever non-alcoholic beer. Picked some up just for the hell of it. It tastes an awful lot like...well regular beer. I could honestly make the switch.

Alcohol is the main ingredient for Beer Goggles.