Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 06:07 PM)
I heard about that on the bus last night, some other student mentioned it. Very weird, atleast it wasnt another child abuse story.

I think I actually heard mass from him a few times.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 06:00 PM)
Or the size of his ehem...

I had a customer that comes into my store every year to make color calendars for her hubby at Christmas from pictures of her. She is like a model out of Hustler, cute, but a little too much makeup and huge fake boobs, but still pretty hot. Oh, did I mention that they are naked pictures of her? The first year she did it, she brought him in with her to pick up the calendar. Something about him must be big, because it sure wasn't looks or muscles. That leaves bank accouont or, as ss2k put it, his 'ehem'.

QUOTE (SnB @ Sep 14, 2008 -> 05:06 PM)
A U of I priest was arrested for dealing coke.......odd

The guy that snitched said he snorted coke with him atleast fifty times.That priest is gonna have a whole lot of hail Marys to do.

QUOTE (shipps @ Sep 15, 2008 -> 07:54 AM)
The guy that snitched said he snorted coke with him atleast fifty times.That priest is gonna have a whole lot of hail Marys to do.

He'll be let off of charges and placed somewhere else.

/filibuster?

I dont know what it is about sports radio.I used to love Mully and Hanley when they were in the 10 to 12 spot and was elated when North was taken off the air and replaced with them.But now I cant stand them,they laugh hysterically at everything throughout the show.The Big Dugg segment blows.Mully just annoys the hell out of me now.

I dont know if its just because at that time in the morning Iam going to be annoyed by anything or if these guys change when they get the big time slot.Their show just doesnt seem the same as before.

QUOTE (shipps @ Sep 16, 2008 -> 02:27 PM)
I dont know what it is about sports radio.I used to love Mully and Hanley when they were in the 10 to 12 spot and was elated when North was taken off the air and replaced with them.But now I cant stand them,they laugh hysterically at everything throughout the show.The Big Dugg segment blows.Mully just annoys the hell out of me now.

I dont know if its just because at that time in the morning Iam going to be annoyed by anything or if these guys change when they get the big time slot.Their show just doesnt seem the same as before.

Everything you said they did in the morning slot was the exact reason why I couldn't listen to them from 10-12. I haven't been a fan

Anyone else catch the flu-like bug that's going around? I got it Sunday and I am feeling marginaly better today. It sucked because I had to meet with someone on Monday and have a hearing on Tuesday, so I had to drug up and drag myself through the last two days. I'm at the office today, but doing light work since I don't have any impending deadlines

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 02:56 PM)
DBAHO...Australian for rapist?

:o

C'mon milkman you have more respect for me than that.

I'm just saying, would you rather be the designated driver for 4 guys or 4 girls if you were a guy?