Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 09:54 PM)
This girl won't stop jockin me. It was cute at first, but now she is just driving me f***ing nuts. I am going to have to be a b**** to her I think, which I hate doing, but it has to be done here.

Don't you hate that? I mean, some girls just can't seem to take a hint. I hate doing it too, but sometimes you just have to come off as a jackass for them to leave you alone.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I meant to post this the other day but I totally forgot.I was at the gym doing my workout on the orbital machine and like all my workouts I think random thoughts to get my focus off the pain of the workout.In the middle of my workout I look behind me towards the raquetball courts and I look at this guy who is in his 50's and think to myself that he is in great shape probably has alot of money and he thinks life is peachy and he is guaranteed tomorrow.But working where I have worked for the past few years I know I guy like him can just as well drop dead cause no one is sure to see tomorrow.It wasnt ten minutes later this f***ing guy drops dead right there.They did CPR for the next 20 minutes while everyone watched him die.

It creeped me the f*** out.Why did I pick this guy out of a crowded gym and think that thought right then?

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 01:58 PM)
Don't you hate that? I mean, some girls just can't seem to take a hint. I hate doing it too, but sometimes you just have to come off as a jackass for them to leave you alone.

And sometimes that won't even work, unless you're EXTREMELY harsh.

QUOTE (shipps @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 02:59 PM)
I meant to post this the other day but I totally forgot.I was at the gym doing my workout on the orbital machine and like all my workouts I think random thoughts to get my focus off the pain of the workout.In the middle of my workout I look behind me towards the raquetball courts and I look at this guy who is in his 50's and think to myself that he is in great shape probably has alot of money and he thinks life is peachy and he is guaranteed tomorrow.But working where I have worked for the past few years I know I guy like him can just as well drop dead cause no one is sure to see tomorrow.It wasnt ten minutes later this f***ing guy drops dead right there.They did CPR for the next 20 minutes while everyone watched him die.

It creeped me the f*** out.Why did I pick this guy out of a crowded gym and think that thought right then?

Dude.....don't you ever f***in' even LOOK at me......just think, if you'd have stopped thinking about him after the part about his peachy life, he'd still be alive today....

So, just now I went to go pick up one of my 25 lb barbells sitting next to me to do a spontaneous set of overhead triceps exercises. Only problem was I forgot I'm sitting in an office chair that leans backwards so once I raised it over my head and behind me I almost fell out of my f***ing chair.

QUOTE (shipps @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 02:59 PM)

I dont know if thats a true story, but if it is, go to a f***ing exorcist or something.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 01:42 AM)
I dont know if thats a true story, but if it is, go to a f***ing exorcist or something.

Every bit of it is true,if thats one consistent thing you can get from shipps it is honesty.

Everyone that I have told this to seem like they think Iam saying I was the one who thought deadly thoughts on this guy therefore it came upon him.I just think maybe I have become kinda senstive to picking up on dieing people (being in a hospital all the time) or most likely it was just a coincidence.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 01:38 AM)
So, just now I went to go pick up one of my 25 lb barbells sitting next to me to do a spontaneous set of overhead triceps exercises. Only problem was I forgot I'm sitting in an office chair that leans backwards so once I raised it over my head and behind me I almost fell out of my f***ing chair.

You're sort of like me during high school. I would try to pick up a dumb bell in the middle of playing a video game just to have that burn before getting back to the game. I would definitely like to get back to that style where all I wanted to do was workout, but of course, work started getting in the way and now I don't have the same motivation I used to.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 12:38 AM)

From personal experience, a f***ing chair should not lean, nor have wheels. A solid four legs, or better yet, solid wood rails below. Have a towel or something handy to sit on, it's just cross to think your bare naked ass on the chair, especially at the office. Position is her choice.

/wait

/not what he was saying??

/sorry

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 01:12 PM)
What is the past tense of 'text', as in sending a text message on your cell phone?

Is it 'texed", or 'texted'?

Has to be texted, right? Everyone says 'texed.'

I say texted, i thought everyone else did too.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 01:12 PM)
What is the past tense of 'text', as in sending a text message on your cell phone?

Is it 'texed", or 'texted'?

Has to be texted, right? Everyone says 'texed.'

I always say "texted" and "texting".

"Texed" sounds wrong to me.....and therefore IS wrong.... :D

QUOTE (dasox24 @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 01:58 PM)

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 03:42 PM)
And sometimes that won't even work, unless you're EXTREMELY harsh.

Both of you are exactly right. I hate doing it, but damn if the girl can't take a hint, it must be done. Also, you must be VERY harsh in order to get it through the girls head something. Fortunately, I was VERY harsh and am 100 percent confident that this young lady will never talk to me again. Also fortunately, I don't consider any of her friends as friends of mne, so I don't have to worry about that factor either.

Edited by whitesoxfan101

QUOTE (shipps @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 05:42 AM)
Every bit of it is true,if thats one consistent thing you can get from shipps it is honesty.

Everyone that I have told this to seem like they think Iam saying I was the one who thought deadly thoughts on this guy therefore it came upon him.I just think maybe I have become kinda senstive to picking up on dieing people (being in a hospital all the time) or most likely it was just a coincidence.

Jeff, I swear, I'm never hanging out with you again. Thats just creepy.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 11:27 AM)
Both of you are exactly right. I hate doing it, but damn if the girl can't take a hint, it must be done. Also, you must be VERY harsh in order to get it through the girls head something. Fortunately, I was VERY harsh and am 100 percent confident that this young lady will never talk to me again. Also fortunately, I don't consider any of her friends as friends of mne, so I don't have to worry about that factor either.

Ive had to do that twice in my life, and immediately after I felt like s***, but I guess it needed to be done...

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Oct 2, 2008 -> 04:12 AM)
It's 43 degrees here right now. Feels like 38. I hate when it gets cold.

It even has the smell of Fall outside. We've reached the point of no return, where any temperature above 60 is a luxury; and probably a one day occurence.