Catch-All Anything Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 02:58 PM)
:o

C'mon milkman you have more respect for me than that.

I'm just saying, would you rather be the designated driver for 4 guys or 4 girls if you were a guy?

Sorry, I was definitely joking.

And to answer your question, I honestly just wouldn't do it at all. I'm usually the drinker, ha. I have a girlfriend, though, so that situation doesn't arise very often.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 08:55 PM)
Clearly a joke.

EDIT: I thought I had a nice joke to tie in the Foster's slogan. DBAHO is Australian, as we all know.

Obviously a joke,just in bad taste IMO.And this is coming from a guy who says some crazy s*** sometimes.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 01:14 PM)
The problem is that if there were 4 drunk girls in the car, it's likely at least one and maybe two of them threw up. That's a real deal breaker IMO.

Luckily, one of em threw up BEFORE she got in the car. It was just more girls saying "I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!! TURN IT UP!!!!!!!!!" "WHY AREN'T YOU TAKING LSD HOME!!!!!!1" "CAN WE EAT!!!!!!"

I'd compare to driving a group of little kids home.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Sep 21, 2008 -> 04:17 PM)
I think I just fell in love with Mexican TV star Ines Sainz

Thank you sportsbybrooks

Yeah, I have been following her for a few years. Very sexy. Her body looks like the letter "S"...backwards in this pic.

98d5aa623c62ed902c3a361ec55baf6f_ines%20

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Sep 20, 2008 -> 02:23 PM)
Anyone here own a guinea pig? I just bought one. I have a few questions, mostly concerning their diet and litter box training.

In Peru and Ecuador they're a delicacy, grill that f***er......and the rapist crack was hilarious by the way.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Sep 20, 2008 -> 03:43 PM)
Luckily, one of em threw up BEFORE she got in the car. It was just more girls saying "I LOVE THIS SONG!!!!!!! TURN IT UP!!!!!!!!!" "WHY AREN'T YOU TAKING LSD HOME!!!!!!1" "CAN WE EAT!!!!!!"

I'd compare to driving a group of little kids home.

Drunk chicks fall into one of these categories: Emotional, belligerent, flooze bag....or all three.

I have been living in Ann Arbor for the past 5 years or so, and currently am at U of Illinois U-C, and my parents are now moving back to Chicago for my dad's job. So tehy had the moving company pack the truck and drive it down to Chicago just this past weekend, and was scheduled to unload it on Thursday. So they store the truck in their storage area. Last night someone broke into the area, broke through the side doors of the truck, and its unclear whether they stole anything from the truck or not (I believe they did but have no idea) and burned the rest down. By the time the firemen arrived and put out the truck everything was ruined by a combination of smoke, fire, and water. So now im jsut shocked that everything that I didnt pack for college is gone.

Including my White Sox World Series jacket!!! I hate Mondays...

Who has a story topper?

*The worst part is that Im not even that upset about most of the stuff I lost, like I wont miss alot, but I will miss all of hte stuff I had from being a little kid and everything. Meanwhile, all I can think of is relating this to the Scrubs episode where Elliot had her truck stolen...