4/7 Kansas City Royals @ Chicago White Sox 1:05 CDT - CSN

qwerty

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 02:57 PM)
The speed on this team is absolutely embarrassing. It's going to be a major issue all year.

The speed doesnt bother me. The decisionmaking drives me insane

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 7, 2009 -> 02:57 PM)
The speed on this team is absolutely embarrassing. It's going to be a major issue all year.

I agree. The speed, or lack there of, from 4-7 in the lineup is atrocious.

That pitch almost looked more like a cutter, which I guess is a faster slider, essentially.

Wonder if they'll trot out Mr. Farnsworth to get torched by the White Sox...traditionally we own that guy. Meche has REALLY settled down, though.

Any game you have that bases loaded situation and don't really take advantage, it usually comes back to haunt you, although the Royals essentially did the same thing.

On a positive note, Wise is making Meche throw a few pitches to strike him out every time up. He just looks overmatched up there today against Meche.

Edited by caulfield12

Allright A.J., enough trying to be "smart" on the base-paths. I'm tired of seeing that s***, it's been going on since last season after you got that call against the Rays.

Ut oh. Dotel....

Remember guys, the Red Sox lost to Meche Opening Day 07 and went on to win the World Series; and the Sox lost Opening Day last year and went on to win the division....

f*** THAT LET'S WIN!