Official 2009-2010 NFL Thread

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 1, 2009 -> 05:27 PM)
Tarvaris Jackson sprains his MCL.

Brett Favre, your move.

Brett FavreMichael Vick, your move.

QUOTE (Palehosefan @ Aug 1, 2009 -> 05:30 PM)
There you go :-).

Brett FavreSage Rosenfels, your move.

There YOU go. ;)

I went to Bourbonnais today. Cutler throws really hard, but the WRs mostly suck. Pace looked really good in one on ones with the D line. Chris Williams looked absolutely awful. Is he hurt or something? I can't imagine an outside lineman being that slow.

QUOTE (SockMe @ Aug 3, 2009 -> 06:09 PM)
Even tho im a Packers fan (dont hurt me) I always enjoy going to Bears training camp. Last Year I got my Matt Forte rookie card signed, one of my favorite autographs

Burn in hell.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Aug 3, 2009 -> 06:57 PM)
I went to Bourbonnais today. Cutler throws really hard, but the WRs mostly suck. Pace looked really good in one on ones with the D line. Chris Williams looked absolutely awful. Is he hurt or something? I can't imagine an outside lineman being that slow.

I don't think he's ever played RT before.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Aug 3, 2009 -> 05:57 PM)

I keep reading conflicting reports. I've read exactly what you said. That's he's gettin' his butt whooped. And I've read the exact opposite. That's he's flattening guys like pancakes. Either way I've got a feeling the RT experiment is going to be a bust. The guy was drafted to play LT. He profiles much better as a LT. I know Pace is here now. I still question whether he's really got 'it' or is he just a name at this point.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 07:54 AM)
No. They have something like that but it's unavailable in the United States. They want you to use DirecTV.

Thanks, I guess I won't be watching many Bears games from home until the Rams start getting blacked out.

QUOTE (Leonard Zelig @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 09:07 AM)
Thanks, I guess I won't be watching many Bears games from home until the Rams start getting blacked out.

You can get streams of broadcasts though if you know where to look.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 07:37 AM)
Cedric Benson talking s*** again about how the Bears made a mistake getting rid of him. lolz. The guy seems to be oblivious to the fact that he was terrible when the job was given to him.

He should take a gander at Matt Forte's rookie season. We will never miss Cedric Benson.

Over 1,700 yards from scrimidge and 12 touchdowns with a s*** quarterback and 9 in the box all day long. Forte is a God.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 07:54 AM)
No. They have something like that but it's unavailable in the United States. They want you to use DirecTV.

Actually, I think they have something called the field pass. It's either for radio or tv or both. I vaguely remember seeing an option to buy last year.

I cant believe Comcast subscribers are just getting NFL network (I have RCN, so I got lucky.)

I also cant believe that the Kevin and Patrick Williams have so far been able to out procedure the NFL in court. I cant imagine that the collective bargaining agreement doesnt have a choice of law provision, but maybe they really dropped the ball.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 12:16 PM)
I cant believe Comcast subscribers are just getting NFL network

You mis-understand.

For a sports-tier package price, Comcast has always had NFLN, but now, it is part of digital classic and does not cost extra.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 11:50 AM)
Actually, I think they have something called the field pass. It's either for radio or tv or both. I vaguely remember seeing an option to buy last year.

That's what I was talking about, I think you can't get it in the US.