Sox @ Orioles, 6:05, CSN

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Watching MASN the Orioles network and its coming down hard. Lightning and thunderstorm on the way from what they are saying, but could get the game in when it passes.

Edited by Soxpranos

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 21, 2009 -> 05:59 PM)
It's been almost 51 f***ing hours since I've last seen White Sox baseball. I'm getting antsy.

That. And spending those last 51 hours studying for final exams only duplicates said antsiness.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Apr 21, 2009 -> 06:42 PM)
Appears to be a line of storms moving through, might go somewhat quick based on what it's currently doing.

us_dca_closeradar_plus_usen.jpg

It was cloudy early this morning, most of the afternoon it's been bright and sunny. It only got gray again in the last hour, and lightning and wind started in the last few minutes. I'm gonna guess about an hour.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Apr 21, 2009 -> 06:09 PM)
According to Cowley there's a window 30 to 45 minutes from now.

Rongey, Cowley, Farmer and Jackson in rain delay theater are very funny. Unusually good radio for WSCR.

QUOTE (TLAK @ Apr 21, 2009 -> 06:12 PM)
Rongey, Cowley, Farmer and Jackson in rain delay theater are very funny. Unusually good radio for WSCR.

It's actually been surprisingly good. Darrin Jackson is a very funny man.

Washington, Baltimore and Boston are all in rain delays.

QUOTE (TLAK @ Apr 21, 2009 -> 04:12 PM)

"What could you possibly have done to or with a pinball machine that you can't talk about?"