Freddy is starting.

justBLAZE

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a part of me that won't be completely happy until every last member of the 2005 White Sox team has retired.

Here's a player many of us wanted gone, hopefully to never return (unless he injected himself with HGH and found a fastball), and now he's back here. Awesome. I think we can be assured of the following:

1. Sweatiness

2. Steady diet of 87 mph fastballs. Maybe 90 if he's reaching back

3. Steady diet of floating breaking balls

4. Guillen leaving him out way too long because Garcia, not him, decides when enough is enough.

Wow.

I hope Freddy pitches for us like he did in that one game against us late last year.

Wasn't he darn good for six innings or so?

You think there's ANY chance Freddy can give us quality starts?

If not, I think Hudson was the guy. Or the pitcher by committee thing which worked the only time we tried it with Carrasco starting.

QUOTE (TitoMB345 @ Aug 15, 2009 -> 07:41 PM)
I truly expect Freddy to just bomb.. I just don't see how he has anything left. I HOPE he doesn't and he proves me (and many others wrong), but I'm not counting on it.

Go Freddy.. I guess.

Oh, you expect the Sox to fail? Go figure

QUOTE (Flash Tizzle @ Aug 15, 2009 -> 02:05 PM)
There's a part of me that won't be completely happy until every last member of the 2005 White Sox team has retired.

Here's a player many of us wanted gone, hopefully to never return (unless he injected himself with HGH and found a fastball), and now he's back here. Awesome. I think we can be assured of the following:

1. Sweatiness

2. Steady diet of 87 mph fastballs. Maybe 90 if he's reaching back

3. Steady diet of floating breaking balls

4. Guillen leaving him out way too long because Garcia, not him, decides when enough is enough.

5. Opposing base stealers going crazy.

But mark me down as a Freddy fan. I hope he has enough arm, to go with that savvy, to get something done out there.