Oakland A's @ Chicago White Sox, 7:11, CSN

justBLAZE

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 07:33 PM)
OMG.

Poor Oz cost Freddy a win. Bringing in Pena is not a good option at any time.

Nice job, Pena. Way to cost Fred a win.

Oz should slap himself upside the head.

You already said no Linebrink or Dotel so now its Ozzies fault for bringing in Pena whenCarrasco or Nunez or Williams were the other options ?

QUOTE (CQMVP @ Sep 10, 2009 -> 03:34 AM)
I realize these games really don't matter, as we're all but eliminated, but why would Ozzie use Pena? The guy SUCKS SO f***ING HARD.

Might as well see if he can be an 8th inning guy for this team next year. Listening to Cooper talk about Pena over the weekend, the White Sox are definitely disappointed in the stuff he's shown.

QUOTE (DonkeyKongerko @ Sep 9, 2009 -> 09:37 PM)
Wow how does Pena even make this team next season? He's pretty much s*** the bed in every high leverage situation

I'm still gonna give him a full offseason/spring training with Coop before I come to a conclusion. I can't believe he's this bad. If he is, KW is going to have a lot of explaining to do. And it has nothing to do with whether or not we got equal value for Brandon Allen. As we've seen the last couple months, there's a reason relief pitchers are valued the way they are. When you don't have a bullpen, you're not playin' in October. Simple as that.