knightni

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (chw42 @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 09:21 PM)
What kind of a f***ing run play is that? This is one of the worst coached games I've ever seen.

Using Olsen on running plays is incredibly stupid, he didn't block anyone on that play in part because he got bumped by his own teammate and fell.

QUOTE (fathom @ Oct 3, 2010 -> 10:22 PM)
Collinsworth taking shots at Cutler every chance he gets.

Yeah the problem with his last comment was that the open receiver was behind a large man running at his head.

The coaching hasn't been stellar, but Vince Lombardi couldn't do anything with this team considering how far their heads are up their asses tonight. I think Lovie and his buddies are normally hideous, but I am having a hard time blaming coaching for a lot of the s*** that has happened tonight.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 4, 2010 -> 03:23 AM)
Using Olsen on running plays is incredibly stupid, he didn't block anyone on that play in part because he got bumped by his own teammate and fell.

Agreed, and not only that, it was so tight he had no prayer of getting momentum going forward in order to block.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Oct 4, 2010 -> 02:27 AM)
I wonder if he watches the Hills and is upset at Cutler for getting into something he couldn't.

That's not true, cause anyone that watches the Hills knows that anyone can "get into" Kristin Cav