2010 Chicago White Sox Spring Training

justBLAZE

• Replies 834
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was pretty excited to turn to the MLB network last night, sometime after 10 to find the Sox-Angels game on with the Angels broadcasting team. At the time, it was the top of the 2nd inning and Lil Danks grounded out to end the inning with the bases loaded.

We need to just make a thread for White Sox tweets....

Teahen, sticking it to the Chubbies!

Teahen was talking about how he helped fund a new ballpark in KC for the youth or something, and then he got this reply...

"Some fan: Cool? Then get yr ass 2 northside help build bball court n my backyard 4CHARITY

Teahen: My ass & I only go 2 Northside 2 beat the Cubs"

QUOTE (kev211 @ Mar 6, 2010 -> 02:20 AM)
What game do I watch later today. Cubs on WGN? or Dodgers on MLB network? Two different white sox games on two different channels each live.

Watch the Cubs game live and catch the Dodgers game later on MLBN (if it isn't blacked out). The Dodgers game isn't live on MLBN, though it's live on DirecTV channel 694.

Though I assume you, like me, are also going to watch the ISU game somewhere in there.

I am probably going to flip between the two Sox games, and by the time the ISU game starts all the scrubs will be in anyway. I figure I'll primarily be watching the Cubs game so I will DVR the Dodgers one.

Edited by OsweGo-Go Sox

QUOTE (OsweGo-Go Sox @ Mar 6, 2010 -> 11:28 AM)
Watch the Cubs game live and catch the Dodgers game later on MLBN (if it isn't blacked out). The Dodgers game isn't live on MLBN, though it's live on DirecTV channel 694.

Though I assume you, like me, are also going to watch the ISU game somewhere in there.

I am probably going to flip between the two Sox games, and by the time the ISU game starts all the scrubs will be in anyway. I figure I'll primarily be watching the Cubs game so I will DVR the Dodgers one.

Yes, that's the plan by the time ISU is on I wont be watching the white sox anymore. Go you Redbirds.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Mar 6, 2010 -> 12:35 AM)
We need to just make a thread for White Sox tweets....

Teahen, sticking it to the Chubbies!

Teahen was talking about how he helped fund a new ballpark in KC for the youth or something, and then he got this reply...

"Some fan: Cool? Then get yr ass 2 northside help build bball court n my backyard 4CHARITY

Teahen: My ass & I only go 2 Northside 2 beat the Cubs"

Nice.