What Would Your At-Bat song be?

SockMe

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine would be

not my favorite song or anything, just a flavor of the month sorta thing, i'd probably pick something else if i really put some thought into it

maybe the guitar solo in marooned (floyd)

Edited by Real

hahaha so obviously not for the sox, but how epic would it be if your at bat song was the opening from Don't Stop Believing. Lord knows I'd get pumped every f***ing time.

i mean hot damn, coming up in a pressure situation in a late inning? so awesome.

I have always thought this would make a perfect walk up song.....

Nelly - Batter Up

Start it at 1:54, and should run to at least 2:07 when he says "Batter Up!"

:headbang

Afterall, Nelly DID play minor league baseball, and is a pretty good athlete. You ever see him in the celebrity softball tourney they have at the all-star break? Nelly mashes!

Go to 2:45 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kL8f9WnQw_4...feature=related

Go to 2:35 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNfPSsTqR9o...feature=related

Dead Wrong - Biggie Smalls

It would have to be edited like mad due to the choice lyrics, but the intro is perfect and they'd probably cut it off right before the bad stuff hits. its only like 10-15sec of music, roughly roughly.

Edited by Fotop

Tangent here, but I think the best song entrance of any (non-Sox) player has got to be Trevor Hoffman entering to AC/DC's Hell's Bells. Apparently they play it so loud at Miller Park that Macha hides in the dugout after he calls Trevor in. Glad to see he carried it over from SD, always thought it was cool.

Edited by The Baconator

QUOTE (The Baconator @ Mar 11, 2010 -> 04:01 AM)
Tangent here, but I think the best song entrance of any (non-Sox) player has got to be Trevor Hoffman entering to AC/DC's Hell's Bells. Apparently they play it so loud at Miller Park that the Macha hides in the dugout after he calls Trevor in. Glad to see he carried it over from SD, always thought it was cool.

Hell's Bells is very cool for a closer. Enter Sandman for Rivera is nice as well.

This is probably why I've always been disappointed with the "Here Comes the Boom" entrance for Jenks. 1) It's a terrible song. 2) It's like I've fallen into a WWE event (who's choices for popular music have always been suspect).