HAWKS WIN! HAWKS WIN THE STANLEY CUP!!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I'm thinking about buying tickets to one of the first 2 games. Anyone got any suggestions for where to sit in the 300 level? Anyone sit in 303 or 321? I just don't want to spend a ton and have crappy seats.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 24, 2010 -> 09:40 PM)
Alright, I'm thinking about buying tickets to one of the first 2 games. Anyone got any suggestions for where to sit in the 300 level? Anyone sit in 303 or 321? I just don't want to spend a ton and have crappy seats.

I sat in 309, row 7 on Friday. The seats were solid. 303 should be a pretty nice view as well.

Edited by SoxFanForever

QUOTE (SoxAce @ May 24, 2010 -> 08:41 PM)
Richards touches the trophy. Toews did not. We'll see who was right at the end.

Two years ago Crosby didn't touch it and lost, last year he touched it and won. Considering the Flyers needed a shootout to make the playoffs, were down 3 games to 0 and in overtime in game 4, then were down 3-0 in game 7, I don't think bad luck is gonna keep them from winning. Facing the best team in the NHL is whats gonna keep them from winning the Cup.

Thank god Monday is a night game. I planned an anniversary trip with the wife to NOLA for Memorial Day weekend, not even thinking about the possibility of the Finals being then. Barring another Katrina, I should be home with time to spare to go to game 2.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ May 24, 2010 -> 09:40 PM)

I think those sections should be fine. My tickets are in 314, which is a similar location, and I think have a great view of the ice. When there's skirmishs in front of the net on the other side, it might be a little tough to find the puck, but overall I have no complaints whatsoever.

I found this cool interactive seating chart on the UC website:

http://www.unitedcenter.com/unitedcenter/h...atingviewer.asp

QUOTE (T R U @ May 25, 2010 -> 12:37 PM)
Ide be shocked if the Hawks don't smash the Flyers

I wouldnt. The Flyers were one of the popular picks to make it to the cup at the beginning of the year, they are very evenly matched with the Hawks.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ May 25, 2010 -> 12:40 PM)
I wouldnt. The Flyers were one of the popular picks to make it to the cup at the beginning of the year, they are very evenly matched with the Hawks.

Out of the 3 teams the Hawks have played, Philly most resembles the only team that actually gave them trouble, Nashville. They have a great tough blue line group that I think is gonna be key to the series. Leighton may have shut out the Habs 3 times, but hes gonna need a whole lot of help if hes gonna win 4 vs. the Hawks.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 25, 2010 -> 08:25 AM)
Can a friendly mod change the thread title to "Blackhawks Stanley Cup Finals Thread".

It doesn't happen too often... :notworthy

Whichever mod did this, you were OH SO CLOSE.

Now change playoffs to FINALS!