NBA Offseason Thread

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:07 PM)
Just to give you guys some false hope, guess where Lebron will be on Friday....

http://www.neobasketball.com/Tournaments/S...owcaseHome.html

I actually kind of feel Lebron may come to Chicago. He waited until his Cleveland camp was over and now he makes his announcement the day before his Chicago camp?

I got my own sneaky suspicion as well (as mostly hope) but I'm not gonna say a word about it till he announces it.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 11:07 PM)
Just to give you guys some false hope, guess where Lebron will be on Friday....

http://www.neobasketball.com/Tournaments/S...owcaseHome.html

I actually kind of feel Lebron may come to Chicago. He waited until his Cleveland camp was over and now he makes his announcement the day before his Chicago camp?

I didn't know Lebron was a member of the Latin Kings

King%20James%20Summer%20Showcase%20chica

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 11:25 PM)
I said "hope" and "suspicion" not "speculation" or "inside source" Mark. ;)

I have been following @RicBucher and @Chris_Broussard for the past week. . . you're information is as good as any. I concur, spill it. Make me feel good.

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 11:28 PM)
I have been following @RicBucher and @Chris_Broussard for the past week. . . you're information is as good as any. I concur, spill it. Make me feel good.

My gut says he'll be a Bull. My head says he'll be a Cav. So all in all, I agree with badger. The only thing that isn't putting it "over the top" is the dismissal of WWW. But I seriously believe he will choose Chicago. Then the pieces he has been saying about Chicago all year will come into play.

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 11:30 PM)
My gut says he'll be a Bull. My head says he'll be a Cav. So all in all, I agree with badger. The only thing that isn't putting it "over the top" is the dismissal of WWW.

good, if he signs here then I will credit you with the scoop. on the real. You heard it here first, SoxAce scooped the LeBron signs with Chicago story.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:30 PM)
My gut says he'll be a Bull. My head says he'll be a Cav. So all in all, I agree with badger. The only thing that isn't putting it "over the top" is the dismissal of WWW. But I seriously believe he will choose Chicago. Then the pieces he has been saying about Chicago all year will come into play.

Well see, if he would have chosen Chicago and then you would have posted this, I would have laughed at you.

Now you'll get the credit! ;)

QUOTE (MurcieOne @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:31 PM)
good, if he signs here then I will credit you with the scoop. on the real. You heard it here first, SoxAce scooped the LeBron signs with Chicago story.

Well I predicted Cleveland. ;)

But just looking at everything in hindsight and the "little things" gut is saying Chicago. Now I'm going to go eat and maybe punch it a few times to see if that changes. :D But if he goes to Cleveland like J4L said, he basically just gave Kobe championship number 6 of if Miami can add more for Wade and Bosh, the Cavs probably won't even beat them or even an aging (but better Rondo) Celtics team.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 11:34 PM)
Well I predicted Cleveland. ;)

But just looking at everything in hindsight and the "little things" gut is saying Chicago. Now I'm going to go eat and maybe punch it a few times to see if that changes. :D But if he goes to Cleveland like J4L said, he basically just gave Kobe championship number 6 of if Miami can add more for Wade and Bosh, the Cavs probably won't even beat them or even an aging (but better Rondo) Celtics team.

Way to be Jay Mariotti and pick both...

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 6, 2010 -> 10:35 PM)
Way to be Jay Mariotti and pick both...

Haha I've said Cleveland forever though before this whole FA thing started. But I'm holding that little hope...

Bah f*** it.. I'll say Chicago. :headbang