AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Jul 20, 2010 -> 11:30 PM)
I say this all the time. But I will quit the sport of baseball if that happens. And just kill myself afterwards for fun.

It seems that ever since the NBA free agency fiasco, you have been in a foul mood. It's okay little buddy.

hug.jpg

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 21, 2010 -> 04:33 AM)
So anymore doubting if Omar is worth the 1.375 million dollars this year? If nothing else, the effect that he has had on Alexei was worth it, let alone the play that Vizquel has brought in the last 6 weeks.

that was a pretty positive response to that signing.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 20, 2010 -> 11:33 PM)
So anymore doubting if Omar is worth the 1.375 million dollars this year? If nothing else, the effect that he has had on Alexei was worth it, let alone the play that Vizquel has brought in the last 6 weeks.

Total agreement. Putz and Omar have far exceeded any realistic expectations anybody could've had for them. Now only if we could get rid of Pierre, Jones and Kotsay.

Yeah, I'd agree. I was wrong on Oldmar.

Man he was picking them tonight and thrilling Hawk in the process. Hawk was going wild.

QUOTE (WCSox @ Jul 21, 2010 -> 01:06 AM)
Perhaps lost in the stellar play of Alexei and Vizquel this evening was PK doing a great job of picking some tough throws out of the dirt. Range is often overrated at 1B.

Paulie might make the best picks of anyone.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Jul 21, 2010 -> 12:01 AM)
On our way to 7 in a row . Only the logical next number after 11 then 9 next comes 7.

That's fine, but then it'll be 5, then 3, then 1. How about if they go 11, 9, 7, 9, 11?