2011 TV Thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (pittshoganerkoff @ Jan 27, 2011 -> 06:22 AM)
Will Farrell to guest star on The Office. Could be pure awesomeness.

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with...=rss_topstories

"We found Steve Carell when he was nothing but a movie star and we turned him into a television star," said executive producer Paul Lieberstein, who also plays put-upon HR rep Toby.

"We are proud to continue The Office's tradition of discovering famous talent, and we hope that once America gets a good look at Will, they'll see what we see: tremendous raw sexuality."

--- oh, and those 4 episodes are going to be epic. I've been telling everyone who will listen about how good The Office has been this year. I was laughing my ass off during the roller skating of Andy, Darrell, and Dwight.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jan 27, 2011 -> 08:56 AM)
"We found Steve Carell when he was nothing but a movie star and we turned him into a television star," said executive producer Paul Lieberstein, who also plays put-upon HR rep Toby.

"We are proud to continue The Office's tradition of discovering famous talent, and we hope that once America gets a good look at Will, they'll see what we see: tremendous raw sexuality."

--- oh, and those 4 episodes are going to be epic. I've been telling everyone who will listen about how good The Office has been this year. I was laughing my ass off during the roller skating of Andy, Darrell, and Dwight.

I was, too. I like that Darrell is getting more involved with the storyline.

Parks & Rec was absolute GOLD. Stop Pooping might be one of my all time favorite lines now. So glad Rob Lowe is on the show now.

Amy Poehler was on fire last night "Hello, I'm Leslie Monster, and this is Nightline"

QUOTE (fathom @ Jan 28, 2011 -> 04:53 PM)
Rumors out there that Gervais will take over for Michael Scott (Carrell) next season.

Will Ferrell joins for Steve Carrell's final episodes, which are before the season ends, Michael Scott dies, Ferrell takes over briefly, then hands the reigns over to Andy Bernard (Ed Helms). That's my prediction, the Ferrell thing is confirmed. Something sudden and crazy has to happen to Michael, he's not just going to leave. Ferrell's coming on for Carrell's final three episodes, then flying solo in one episode, then he's gone. That'll leave three episodes left in the season at that point.

Edited by JPN366

QUOTE (QuincyStandback @ Feb 2, 2011 -> 02:32 AM)
Breaking Bad. I know it's not on right now but if you get the chance watch it. Start from Season 1, you will be lost if you don't. Bryan Cranston is awesome in it.

I've recently been re-watching the series on Netflix. It's just as good the second time around. His wife is just such an unbelievable b****, though. Leave it to a woman to make her husband's cancer all about her, I guess :lol:

QUOTE (QuincyStandback @ Feb 2, 2011 -> 01:32 AM)
Breaking Bad. I know it's not on right now but if you get the chance watch it. Start from Season 1, you will be lost if you don't. Bryan Cranston is awesome in it.

I've been following it since they started replaying it on AMC. Awesome series!

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Feb 2, 2011 -> 09:57 AM)
I've recently been re-watching the series on Netflix. It's just as good the second time around. His wife is just such an unbelievable b****, though. Leave it to a woman to make her husband's cancer all about her, I guess :lol:

I said the same thing!