2011-2012 NCAA Basketball Thread

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jan 7, 2012 -> 03:48 PM)
The 2012 edition looks like a 25 win team, the 2011 edition looked like a 15 win team.

I think you're underestimating how bad A&M is right now. Banged up and struggling. But hey, hard to win there so that's nice.

QUOTE (danman31 @ Jan 7, 2012 -> 07:34 PM)
I think you're underestimating how bad A&M is right now. Banged up and struggling. But hey, hard to win there so that's nice.

Kennedy's unfortunate diagnosis of Parkinson's disease has left the program in disarray. Most Aggies are wanting Kennedy to retire.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 9, 2012 -> 08:54 AM)
So, what's going on with Wisconsin? I thought they were right behind OSU for best in the conference?

Jordan Taylor was a 2nd team All-American last year. Right now he might not even make 2nd team All-Big Ten.

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Jan 9, 2012 -> 02:13 PM)
Until Michigan State just ho-hum's their way into another final 4

Nice to see you back.

And yes, I never ever see MSU going places and then they ruin me every year(save last year and UCLA hanging on after a near epic collapse).

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 9, 2012 -> 02:19 PM)
Nice to see you back.

And yes, I never ever see MSU going places and then they ruin me every year(save last year and UCLA hanging on after a near epic collapse).

Booker is up to 5 consecutive threes made. Loooooove you Row.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Jan 9, 2012 -> 02:19 PM)
Nice to see you back.

You can just never sleep on those f***ers. And what do ya know, they start this year unranked and shoot all the way to 7 already.

So Rock what do you think the odds are that Illinois pulls off the upset tonight? I think it's going to take a career game from Leonard and either Brandon Paul or DJ Richardson. They also need to get the typical Big Ten home crowd officiating. I'm going with 72-57 OSU. One of those games where OSU is up 6-10 pts consistently, so I'll be teased for 2.5 hours into thinking that Illinois might make a run that never happens.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 08:55 AM)
So Rock what do you think the odds are that Illinois pulls off the upset tonight? I think it's going to take a career game from Leonard and either Brandon Paul or DJ Richardson. They also need to get the typical Big Ten home crowd officiating. I'm going with 72-57 OSU. One of those games where OSU is up 6-10 pts consistently, so I'll be teased for 2.5 hours into thinking that Illinois might make a run that never happens.

I personally see a repeat of the Purdue game, down big and get back to a "respectable" amount to lose by.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jan 10, 2012 -> 08:55 AM)
So Rock what do you think the odds are that Illinois pulls off the upset tonight? I think it's going to take a career game from Leonard i'd double and triple on the post immediatelyand either Brandon Paul he'll have a ton of turnoversor DJ Richardson he's injured and can't score - or at least was Saturday. They also need to get the typical Big Ten home crowd officiating. I'm going with 72-57 OSU. One of those games where OSU is up 6-10 pts consistently, so I'll be teased for 2.5 hours into thinking that Illinois might make a run that never happens.

I could see your last point happen for sure, though