AND THAT'S AN ALEXEI WINNER!!!

justBLAZE

First of all, great bomb by Lexi. Loved it.

I don't know why everybody wants to designate a closer on this team. The minute we call Santos the closer he'll probably fail as well.

Just let Ozzie play his gut and give different guys opportunities to close.

Yes I would go with Sergio, but you still can give Sale and Thornton some opportunities as well,.

It's too bad Pierre can't catch a fly ball when Thornton is pitching. Who knows? He might have a save or two.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 13, 2011 -> 08:02 AM)
The sad part is that we get a walkoff homer and the thread is now 14 responses long. Yesterdays post game threads are now 75 and 142 posts long. Soxtalk really does love losing...

Oh come on...you know it's not just Soxtalk...everyone loves to b****...

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Apr 13, 2011 -> 08:02 AM)
The sad part is that we get a walkoff homer and the thread is now 14 responses long. Yesterdays post game threads are now 75 and 142 posts long. Soxtalk really does love losing...

When the game ends bad in the 9 o'clock hour, you'll get a lot of comments. When the game is slow paced and ends after 10:30, you won't.

Edited by flavum

Got to watch the replay and saw myself on TV, its been awhile. Funny thing when Pierre handed me the foul ball Sweeney hit, he immediately remembered I was the guy giving him s*** since the pregame.

I then sold the ball for $20 bucks to some old man.

QUOTE (RockRaines @ Apr 13, 2011 -> 08:54 AM)
Got to watch the replay and saw myself on TV, its been awhile. Funny thing when Pierre handed me the foul ball Sweeney hit, he immediately remembered I was the guy giving him s*** since the pregame.

I then sold the ball for $20 bucks to some old man.

Yeah, they haven't been taping the Jerry Springer show for a while now, have they?

;)