7/31 - Red Sox vs White Sox

flavum

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Adam Dunn... Just f***ing retire. There's no need to keep putting yourself through this.

Why are there so many red cubs fans at the Cell?

Rios you can go ahead and retire too.

I can't wait until the motherf***ing Adam Dunn and Alex Rios Appreciation Threads.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 04:44 PM)
Can they cut these f***ing crap "All-in" commercials? Seriously, it just makes this organization look like a joke.

STOP. PLAYING. THEM!

Just about to post the same thing. So stupid.

Morel was having a good day at the plate and he hits RHP better than LHP anyway, so Ozzie pinch hits for him with Vizquel - ugh.

Tyler Flowers' passed ball was the turning point of the game.

Rios and Dunn still suck.

The most disappointing thing is the trade deadline passed and they still didn't open up a spot for Viciedo on the roster.

This is a dead ass team and it looks like it's going to be a boring August and September.

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 04:44 PM)
Can they cut these f***ing crap "All-in" commercials? Seriously, it just makes this organization look like a joke.

STOP. PLAYING. THEM!

This x a hundred thousand BILLION! I honestly think this ALL IN bulls*** has played a small role in the team sucking so bad this year. I bet it made the players feel extra pressure to perform better at the start of the year, which made them struggle.

Plus it just sounds f***ing stupid. This isn't a poker hand, it's a f***ing baseball season.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jul 31, 2011 -> 03:43 PM)
With the Yankees and Twins coming up...feels like it's about time for that mid-summer losing skid.

They cant beat Baltimore and KC either. The trade deadline came at a bad time.