2012 TV Thread

knightni

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Big Bang Theory maybe in the category with Seinfeld and Scrubs that when I see it on in syndication, I always finish an episode. And also, it is still quietly one of my favorite shows on the air and is always quality to me.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 15, 2012 -> 07:37 PM)
Big Bang Theory maybe in the category with Seinfeld and Scrubs that when I see it on in syndication, I always finish an episode. And also, it is still quietly one of my favorite shows on the air and is always quality to me.

I only saw it for the first time last week, and I find it pretty funny.

QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Jan 15, 2012 -> 09:14 PM)
I want to punch that character in the face. I enjoy it despite him.

While i still enjoy TBBS....over the few years it's been on Sheldon (to me) has gone from a guy who's social awkward and oblivious to his missteps to a guy who is just a prick to his friends. Luckily the addition of Amy has softened the character to me a bit.

QUOTE (juddling @ Jan 15, 2012 -> 10:12 PM)
While i still enjoy TBBS....over the few years it's been on Sheldon (to me) has gone from a guy who's social awkward and oblivious to his missteps to a guy who is just a prick to his friends. Luckily the addition of Amy has softened the character to me a bit.

I think he is a prick to be funny. It's nothing vicious. He just doesn't know anyother way to act.

QUOTE (Felix @ Jan 15, 2012 -> 08:39 PM)
The Big Bang Theory is atrocious. I would rather watch Human Centipede on repeat. At least that might make me laugh after awhile.

Thirded. I'd rather sit in the studio audience of Whitney than watch the Big Bang Theory. Not funny.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Jan 14, 2012 -> 03:49 AM)
I can't remember what it's called, but it stars Lucious Malfoy from Harry Potter, and it looks really interesting. I think it's called "awake" maybe?

Yeah it's Awake. I was excited about the show when the trailer launched last summer, but it's been delayed so many times. It can't be a good sign that the show had to halt production and delay the premiere because the writers couldn't come up with a good ending.

QUOTE (Brian @ Jan 15, 2012 -> 07:37 PM)

I absolutely love the Big Bang Theory.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jan 16, 2012 -> 10:24 AM)
Just continue watching the WNBA to fulfill your comedic needs

All you need now is a laugh track in the background and you'll be as funny as Big Bang Theory.

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Jan 16, 2012 -> 10:24 AM)
Just continue watching the WNBA to fulfill your comedic needs

good

QUOTE (Felix @ Jan 16, 2012 -> 10:35 AM)
All you need now is a laugh track in the background and you'll be as funny as Big Bang Theory.

better