Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread

QUOTE (HeGone33 @ Dec 12, 2011 -> 12:28 PM)
2007 Patriots didn't have Aaron Rodgers........

I have to assume this is a joke. 50 TDs against 8 INTs in 2007 for Brady. Rodgers is presently on pace for 48 and 7. 2007 Patriots had his statistical clone.

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 12, 2011 -> 02:32 PM)
I have to assume this is a joke. 50 TDs against 8 INTs in 2007 for Brady. Rodgers is presently on pace for 48 and 7. 2007 Patriots had his statistical clone.

I'm hoping it was. Tom Brady was a hell of a lot more proven in 2007 too then Aaron Rodgers is now.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Dec 13, 2011 -> 09:37 AM)
All the Tebow hype is sickening, there is no come from behind win if the Bears had a competant QB or don't self destruct late in the game, it was way more the Bears losing the game than Tebow winning it for Denver.

Having a kicker who's hit from 59 multiple times in his career is a fantastic weapon. I have to give some credit there.

Broncos don't win without Prater, but they don't win without Tebow, either.

Definitely would take Tebow over half the qbs in the league. He is a pioneer at the position.

This style was never given a chance for guys like Charlie Ward, Tommie Frazier or Eric Crouch. Good to see it working with Tebow.

QUOTE (Espy.Teahen @ Dec 13, 2011 -> 11:03 AM)
Broncos don't win without Prater, but they don't win without Tebow, either.

Definitely would take Tebow over half the qbs in the league. He is a pioneer at the position.

This style was never given a chance for guys like Charlie Ward, Tommie Frazier or Eric Crouch. Good to see it working with Tebow.

Except it wasn't working against the Bears, but who cares about silly things like that.

QUOTE (Jenksy Cat @ Dec 13, 2011 -> 11:09 AM)
Except it wasn't working against the Bears, but who cares about silly things like that.

It definitely started working when the Bears were getting winded in the cold mile high air. But who cares about silly things like that.

Edited by Espy.Teahen

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Dec 13, 2011 -> 11:12 AM)
I see the Broncos offense with Tebow kind of like the wildcat offense that was all the rage a few years back. It will do ok for a while and than teams will adjust to it.

This is a throwing league.

"Everyone says he struggles throwing the ball. What I saw last night, he had no problems throwing the ball,He threw the ball extremely well when I was watching." - Tom Brady

QUOTE (Espy.Teahen @ Dec 13, 2011 -> 11:15 AM)
It definitely started working when the Bears started getting winded in the cold mile high air. But who cares about silly things like that.

It worked because Marion Barber went out of bounds like a doofus. It worked because Caleb Hanie is not an NFL quarterback. It worked because Von Miller is a beast and the Denver Broncos defense is playing outstanding football. All 3 of those factors had way more to do with the victory than Tim Tebow. But who cares about silly things like that.

QUOTE (Espy.Teahen @ Dec 13, 2011 -> 11:18 AM)
"Everyone says he struggles throwing the ball. What I saw last night, he had no problems throwing the ball,He threw the ball extremely well when I was watching." - Tom Brady

Do you really expect Tom Brady to come out and disrespect a fellow QB that he is facing this week?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Dec 13, 2011 -> 11:18 AM)
It worked because Marion Barber went out of bounds like a doofus. It worked because Caleb Hanie is not an NFL quarterback. It worked because Von Miller is a beast and the Denver Broncos defense is playing outstanding football. All 3 of those factors had way more to do with the victory than Tim Tebow. But who cares about silly things like that.

The broncos DID win because of those things. But they do not win without Tebow. That's all i'm saying.

I know Von Miller is a beast, and their D is also beasting, but Tebow has proven to win a couple shootouts as well vs oak and min. Maybe not world beaters, but you can only play who's on your schedule.

here's some pretty cool advanced 4th quarter stats for any Tebow fans on the board http://www.pro-football-reference.com/play...player=TeboTi00

QUOTE (Espy.Teahen @ Dec 13, 2011 -> 05:18 PM)

His passer rating was a 68, and that's with the Bears giving him tons of yards with the prevent defense.