43 members have voted

1. 1. How do you like it?

• Cold
    • Heat it up
    • Depends on the crust and or toppings
    • Depends on the time of day
    • Depends on how drunk I am

QUOTE (Tex @ Feb 21, 2012 -> 06:55 PM)
I will sometimes heat up a deepdish in the oven. But never, ever, will pizza hit the microwave. I usually will just eat it cold.

Put a pan on the stove on medium heat. You don't need any oil. Place the pizza in and put a aluminum foil 'dome' over the top. The pan will make the crust crispy and the dome will warm up the cheese and toppings.

Thin crust from places like Giordano's Lou Malnati's etc. is typically eaten cold unless it's too cold- I'll throw it in the microwave for under 10 seconds if that's the case. If it's from Pizza Hut, Costco, Sarpino's etc. it will get 15-20 seconds in the microwave. Stuffed Pizza is usually heated until it's lukewarm. If it's overheated the cheese starts to melt out of the sides and that's not good. The texture of the cheese becomes rubbery. I would rather eat it cold than overheated.

If for some reason there is leftovers from a frozen pizza, I won't eat it.

QUOTE (GoodAsGould @ Feb 23, 2012 -> 02:10 AM)
I never even thought about reheating pizza in the oven, if its leftovers its definitely either eaten cold or microwave...

Try it once, put it on a baking sheet with aluminum foil under the pizza. You'll never use a microwave again.

I can't do microwave pizza - I'm a texture guy.

If you like crispy crust AND don't have a toaster oven - heat it on the stovetop.

Put the pizza in a pan w/ a cover on it, turn the burner on low for about 10 minutes. The steam melts the cheese w/o the crust getting soggy. Perfection.