2012-2013 NBA thread

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 4, 2013 -> 08:47 PM)
They will go to Deng.

Might not get one now, but now I think they'd think hard about Nate -- he's all about the high difficulty shot

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 4, 2013 -> 09:09 PM)
Good win. I gots to give it up for Boozer. He's had a pretty damn good year (for him). With that said, I still want him gone ASAP.

Unfortunately for the Booze, his TS% has been the worst of his career this year.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 4, 2013 -> 04:20 PM)
When are people going to start calling Noah a girl?

Seriously. Is this to just rile me up. Noah is a tough dude. Remember the ankle injury he tried playing through during last years playoffs.

QUOTE (Brian @ Apr 4, 2013 -> 05:00 PM)
While his bro maybe giving bad advice, him being worthless is lay out BS since he was a huge factor in keeping Derrick out of trouble growing up and keeping him on the right path.

We have a bunch of Dave Kaplans on this board.

Rose is a f***ing p****. He's been practicing for 1.5-2 months at this point. I hate saying it, but thats what he is acting like right now. I hope he redeems himself, but right now, the guy who I once thought had this killer instinct seems very much the opposite. He doesn't have what Kobe and Jordan did, at least at this point he doesn't.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 5, 2013 -> 10:25 AM)
Seriously. Is this to just rile me up. Noah is a tough dude. Remember the ankle injury he tried playing through during last years playoffs.

I think he was being sarcastic and defending Rose despite the fact that the two situations could not be more different.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Apr 5, 2013 -> 08:29 AM)
I think he was being sarcastic and defending Rose despite the fact that the two situations could not be more different.

I refuse to defend Rose. I'm sure if he plays like an MVP again it will all be forgiven but the way he is handling this season disgusts me.

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 4, 2013 -> 08:55 PM)
Dear lord was that close, but why are you running a play to give Brook Lopez a 3?

on the replay it looked like he was a little in front of the 3 point line, so it would have been a tie. But still, DWill or Johnson should have been the option there

QUOTE (Jake @ Apr 4, 2013 -> 08:55 PM)
Dear lord was that close, but why are you running a play to give Brook Lopez a 3?

The most questionable possession for Brooklyn was when they were up 1 and just isolated Lopez in the post despite the fact that Williams was destroying the Bulls down the stretch. Taking the ball out of his hands there was a really dumb decision.

Kc Johnson: Belinelli said he's playing vs. Pistons. Deng is out. Sounds like he's getting rested. Haven't heard on Noah yet.

As of now, Bulls starting Robinson, Hinrich (but he's battling illness), Butler, Boozer, Noah. Belinelli, Noah will play limited minutes.

Deng said he bruised his right hip in Wizards game, played through it and is sitting to get it right.

also Derrick Rose quotes are just comical at this point: "I'll play whenever I'm ready to play. Who knows when I'm ready to? Right now, all I can do is just cheer on my teammates."

Edited by buhbuhburrrrlz

A source close to the situation in Chicago told HOOPSWORLD earlier this week that Rose seems to be completely healthy. He’s practicing just like he did before the injury and is not showing any signs of weakness with the surgically repaired leg. In fact, the source said a lot of people around the team are scratching their heads, wondering what’s keeping Rose from returning for a tune up before the playoffs. Rose has made mention that he isn’t entirely comfortable dunking off of the leg just yet, and there has been some talk about his hamstrings being a little sore, but otherwise the former MVP looks like he could step on the court tomorrow and push his team from first round fodder to possible contenders.

Read more at http://hoopshype.com/archive/rumors/2013/r...piRcdXRwUt82.99