And that's a White Sox winner !

CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 09:00 PM)
Where is he gonna play when Paulie is back? I am fine with him playing every so often.

I think he should play 1/2 the time against right-handers. I like his speed in the bigger OF's like Toronto, KC, and Detroit.

So awesome to win 2 in a row in Toronto. Wish I coulda made one of the games, it's closer than Cleveland, but during the weeks a bad time. Last two games I went to into Toronto we lost; however Good Roy Halladay was starting against us then. Different Toronto team, let's take 3/4 without any blow up dolls tomorrow please!

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 10:39 PM)
Nice win. Still don't know what the hell Youk was thinking. And Floyd pitched a really good game. Stats might not indicate such, but he was cruising until he gave up that 3 run hr.

I didn't want to rip my eyes out when he pitched, so that's a good thing.

QUOTE (ChrisLikesBaseball @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 09:50 PM)
Toronto, you are a beautiful city, and I love your team's beautiful baseball uniforms, but this week, I hate you and I want my White Sox to win 3 of 4 via a player that we acquired from our rivals from the north. Muck Finnesota! /drunk

I 100% agree. Especially with that last remark since I took the rest of the week off work. :gosoxretro:

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Aug 16, 2012 -> 02:05 AM)
Liriano needs to redeem himself tomorrow after his last start & let's take 3 of 4 from these guys.

Didn't Laffey shut us down the last time we faced him? A little payback is in store for him.

Great job winning 2 of 3 in this series. I didn't think Sox would get more than one. Laffey's lines of late have been horrid. I can't see how this stiff could shut us down, at the same time we've seen it before.

QUOTE (Cali @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 10:22 PM)
Viciedo heating up is a good thing. That was an oppo bomb he hit. It's also great to see a young power hitter who's not pull happy. Very refreshing.

It was crazy to hear the power hitters (Hawk, Melton, and Frank Thomas) just glow about that home run and how hard it was hit. I think they spent more time on that, than the Dunn bomb to center the other day.

QUOTE (Cali @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 11:22 PM)
Viciedo heating up is a good thing. That was an oppo bomb he hit. It's also great to see a young power hitter who's not pull happy. Very refreshing.

Viciedo is really driving the outside pitch well right now...but I still am not seeing him effectively turn on and rip the inside pitch. Most of the times I've seen that, he's popped it up foul the other way. If he can get his timing back to covering that pitch and hitting it hard to the left side, then he'll resume destroying the ball.

What I do like to see is him adjusting as pitchers adjust to him.