8/24 Mariners at White Sox

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 10:00 PM)
Reed in the playoffs will be really scary....

Let's face it, he clearly wasn't ready to come into the game after the whole team probably took the last 3 innings off.

Robin pulled Humber too early. He really should have struck out Smoak on a curveball. Ump just didn't give it to him.

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 11:00 PM)
We have 17 blown saves. Tied for 2nd in the AL.

Playoff teams don't do this.

Just wait until we get to Detroit. You really think not closing a 5 run lead at home against the pathetic M's (a team we've owned) is anything comparable to our bullpen facing Cabrera and Fielder in a 1 run game??

Give me a break.

Cincinnati has 16, the Doders have 16, Oakland has 15, the Angels have 19, St. Louis has 15.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 11:00 PM)
We have 17 blown saves. Tied for 2nd in the AL.

Playoff teams don't do this.

Just wait until we get to Detroit. You really think not closing a 5 run lead at home against the pathetic M's (a team we've owned) is anything comparable to our bullpen facing Cabrera and Fielder in a 1 run game??

Give me a break.

Give it a rest with the horrible Mariners nonsense, this team is red hot and has won 9 of 10. We want to give out free passes with a 5 run lead and forget to play defense any team in baseball can come back.

QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 10:01 PM)
Let's face it, he clearly wasn't ready to come into the game after the whole team probably took the last 3 innings off.

Robin pulled Humber too early. He really should have struck out Smoak on a curveball. Ump just didn't give it to him.

Oh I know he shouldn't have even been near this game.. but dammit do your job.

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 11:01 PM)
What do you mean? That was ridiculously good managing. How dare you criticize Robin?!

HAHA, I am not even a blame the manager guy for the most part, but Robin s*** the bed that whole inning, no one can deny this.