Our White Sox vs. Detroit p**** Cats 6:05 CSN

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 06:57 PM)
So I see Small Game Peavy and the coaching staff didn't show up again. Ugh, terrible start to this series. Is Hawk going to blast the Sox coaching staff for shuffling the rotation like he urged them not to do?

Don't forget the hitters going like 0/12 with RISP.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 08:56 PM)
Jesus f***ing Christ, we may get swept, but can we just play the damn games without the constan pessimism. Why do some of you even follow this team if all you ever want to do is predict doom and gloom.

To be fair to myself and others from 15 minutes ago, knowing Matt Thornton is going to s*** down his leg and blow open a ball game is not "predicting doom and gloom", it's calling a spade a spade. That's about an easy a vegas bet you're ever going to see. So, don't count that moment as being pessimistic, that was being realistic.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 08:56 PM)
Jesus f***ing Christ, we may get swept, but can we just play the damn games without the constan pessimism. Why do some of you even follow this team if all you ever want to do is predict doom and gloom.

:gosox2:

Good post. Both these teams do suck right now though.

QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 07:59 PM)
To be fair to myself and others from 15 minutes ago, knowing Matt Thornton is going to s*** down his leg and blow open a ball game is not "predicting doom and gloom", it's calling a spade a spade. That's about an easy a vegas bet you're ever going to see. So, don't count that moment as being pessimistic, that was being realistic.

I'm not being Debbie downer, just realistic. We can't bet these guys in Detroit. Just like we can't beat KC in KC. This Detroit club is very beatable however. We just need to do our business after being tied for the lead after this weekend is over.

QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 08:58 PM)
Because thats the way some people express themselves, why do you not realize this? Don't let it bother you so much.

Then they should be watching the game alone in a dark room with a box of razor blades.

I have no problem with people getting down when we're behind late in a game, but to predict failure in future games just seems pathetic to me. There is no reason to lose hope for the next two games just yet.

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 08:03 PM)
Then they should be watching the game alone in a dark room with a box of razor blades.

I have no problem with people getting down when we're behind late in a game, but to predict failure in future games just seems pathetic to me. There is no reason to lose hope for the next two games just yet.

OK, based on this try to convince otherwise.

There are so many fans on here that just rub me the wrong way.....Why even get on here if all you are gonna do is talk negative?....Go to the Tigers forum if u wanna pull that crap. I know I haven't been here long, but that crap is so irritating.

This team has EARNED the right to be where they are in the standings & I guaran f***in tee 85% of you would have never guessed we would be in 1st going into September before the season started.

So sit the hell down & relax (if u are a true fan). This team is going NO WHERE & will be in it till the end.

LET'S GO WHITE SOX

You don't seem to understand how a pessimist thinks. It's not that they want bad things to happen, they don't. They just act like they will happen because either way they're proven right or pleasantly surprised. An optimist expects good things to happen and is often disappointed.

just laugh it off. say 'haha, ok we'll see'....no reason to get upset at it

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 08:03 PM)

My point was not to lose hope after we get swept this weekend. Because we all know it's coming, deep down.

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 08:06 PM)
There are so many fans on here that just rub me the wrong way.....Why even get on here if all you are gonna do is talk negative?....Go to the Tigers forum if u wanna pull that crap. I know I haven't been here long, but that crap is so irritating.

This team has EARNED the right to be where they are in the standings & I guaran f***in tee 85% of you would have never guessed we would be in 1st going into September before the season started.

So sit the hell down & relax (if u are a true fan). This team is going NO WHERE & will be in it till the end.

LET'S GO WHITE SOX

I get tired of fans harping at other fans s***ty attitude due to the Sox s***ty performance. This happens, grow a pair and get use to it.

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 10:06 PM)
My point was not to lose hope after we get swept this weekend. Because we all know it's coming, deep down.

Shut the hell up....I don't care how long u have been on this site, you sound like a complete moron/tigers fan.

Do us all a favor & do not come back in a game thread if all you have to do is post negative crap.

Sorry guys, but him & 2 others have posted nothing but CRAP this entire gamethread.

QUOTE (kitekrazy @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 08:09 PM)
I get tired of fans harping at other fans s***ty attitude due to the Sox s***ty performance. This happens, grow a pair and get use to it.

Don't get me wrong, I'll be rooting for our sox tomorrow. If we can get 1 of 3 I'll be absolutely thrilled.

QUOTE (Noonskadoodle @ Aug 31, 2012 -> 08:11 PM)
Shut the hell up....I don't care how long u have been on this site, you sound like a complete moron/tigers fan.

Do us all a favor & do not come back in a game thread if all you have to do is post negative crap.

Sorry guys, but him & 2 others have posted nothing but CRAP this entire gamethread.

Careful. You might get banned.