NBA Thread 2013-2014

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 11:21 PM)
Boozer left without talking to the media tonight. f*** that guy. If he isn't amnestied I'm not watching a single minute of the Bulls next year.

And his gf got into a fight in the stands.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Western Conference playoffs really have been as entertaining as any postseason I can remember. The east is garbage but even in the east the Hawks/Pacers series has been surprisingly fun and while the Nets/Raptors series hasn't been great it is at least competitive.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 11:54 PM)
The Western Conference playoffs really have been as entertaining as any postseason I can remember. The east is garbage but even in the east the Hawks/Pacers series has been surprisingly fun and while the Nets/Raptors series hasn't been great it is at least competitive.

Should have just thrown the Heat in the West and gotten rid of the Eastern playoffs.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Apr 29, 2014 -> 11:55 PM)
Should have just thrown the Heat in the West and gotten rid of the Eastern playoffs.

Should've just seeded 1-16 this season and forget conferences.

I just saw a vine of it, the story says that the other woman called Boozer a loser and then threw a beer at Boozers GF after they exchanged words. Boozers GF definitely delivered a few shots

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 30, 2014 -> 07:59 AM)
I just saw a vine of it, the story says that the other woman called Boozer a loser and then threw a beer at Boozers GF after they exchanged words. Boozers GF definitely delivered a few shots

Booze is a loser. The f***er didn't improve any in his time here. He is a perennial loser.

Good riddance.

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 30, 2014 -> 09:10 AM)
Well, I for one am excited for the offseason. And already regretting the disappointment I'll have in late july when our offseason sucked.

Mirotic billed as the big addition to go along with 2 1st round picks. YAY!

Going after player's relatives is weak sauce. I really dislike Boozer, can't say I "hate" him, don't know the guy personally but yeah, hopefully we've seen the last of him in a Bulls uni.

I'm really digging on Memphis, they got KD and Westbrook shook.

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 30, 2014 -> 09:10 AM)
Well, I for one am excited for the offseason. And already regretting the disappointment I'll have in late july when our offseason sucked.

Ha. So many "to the Bulls" rumors are about to happen. None of them will, though.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 30, 2014 -> 06:44 PM)
I haven't read a ton of this thread, but I'm curious what you think the Bulls course of action should be?

Shocking to me the ragging on TT as well. I understand he sticks to his rotations too much and can be stubborn, and while I'm a few credits short of my coaching degree, not sure what else Thibs could do with this team without a single scorer to speak of on the floor for his team, along with a Noah in the playoffs that could barely walk.

Obviously this team is just 1 coach away ...

QUOTE (buhbuhburrrrlz @ Apr 30, 2014 -> 11:15 AM)
<!--quoteo(post=2969583:date=Apr 30, 2014 -> 07:59 AM:name=KyYlE23)-->
QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 30, 2014 -> 07:59 AM)
<!--quotec-->I just saw a vine of it, the story says that the other woman called Boozer a loser and then threw a beer at Boozers GF after they exchanged words. Boozers GF definitely delivered a few shots

I really hate people who take videos/photos with the phone up and down like that.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Apr 30, 2014 -> 10:44 AM)
I haven't read a ton of this thread, but I'm curious what you think the Bulls course of action should be?

Shocking to me the ragging on TT as well. I understand he sticks to his rotations too much and can be stubborn, and while I'm a few credits short of my coaching degree, not sure what else Thibs could do with this team without a single scorer to speak of on the floor for his team, along with a Noah in the playoffs that could barely walk.

Tony, I agree completely with you. By the way, we need to get together and catch a game or something.