9/6 Game Thread

fathom

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Sep 6, 2013 -> 04:16 PM)
I won't watch out of protest since Jeff Keppinger is actually batting 3rd in a major league baseball lineup.

Then again I guess we should appreciate that at this point. Between this and activating Ramon, we are really going for it all.

He often batted third for the Rays last year

I'm sickened by bad umpiring. Exact same looking play at 1st and the ump called the Oriole safe (which he was) and the White Sox ( Viciedo) out (which he wasn't). Stone talked to Jim Palmer between innings and Palmer asked him "What did you guys do to the umps " ?

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Sep 6, 2013 -> 08:17 PM)
I'm sickened by bad umpiring. Exact same looking play at 1st and the ump called the Oriole safe (which he was) and the White Sox ( Viciedo) out (which he wasn't). Stone talked to Jim Palmer between innings and Palmer asked him "What did you guys do to the umps " ?

Orioles are still in it and are at home. They'll get the calls.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Sep 7, 2013 -> 01:35 AM)
The last TWO nights? That is 8 in a row

But at least they seemed to care in the Yankees series. The last two nights have been just ridiculous. Stoney and Hawk keep saying they don't want to play the younger guys because of respect to teams in a pennant race, but continuing to play the veterans is probably making it easier for the opposition to win.