2014 Catch-all Anything thread

Kyyle23

QUOTE (He_Gawn @ Jan 23, 2014 -> 11:51 AM)
Dude walked into the class where the TA was working... Shot him point blank 3 times in the chest. Pulled out an army knife, slashed throat ear to ear. Then stuck knife in the guys forehead and walked outside and turned himself into police. WTF

Surreal s***. He really must've not liked that guy.

• Replies 943
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (He_Gawn @ Jan 23, 2014 -> 11:51 AM)
Dude walked into the class where the TA was working... Shot him point blank 3 times in the chest. Pulled out an army knife, slashed throat ear to ear. Then stuck knife in the guys forehead and walked outside and turned himself into police. WTF

Holy crap. That dude was pissed.

As a co-worker just said: "I'm sure there was a woman involved"

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jan 23, 2014 -> 12:03 PM)
You pretty much have to get another job or join. Even if you don't "have" to join, there will be ugly pressure to join anyway.

Would depend on how strong support for unionizing was (just cleared at 51%? passed easily with 90%) but yeah then that would become part of the office politics.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Jan 25, 2014 -> 12:18 PM)
Shooting reported at Columbia Mall in Maryland. 3 people dead including the shooter based on current reports. Mall has not been fully evacuated yet.

Another shooting at South Carolina State University.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 4, 2014 -> 09:30 PM)
Anybody watch the Nye vs Ham debate? I didn't know about it until my twitter feed started blowing up. I would have loved to see that.

it was AMAZING

my reaction, which I posted on facebook, was that Ken Ham's worldview is like that of a child playing peekaboo.

He doesnt believe in anything he doesn't see here and now (unless it was written in a book by people thousands of years ago and translated through multiple languages). He doesn't believe in historical science. And thus I would like to ask him, "did the sun rise the day before you were born? and if yes, how do you know?"

Edited by Reddy

QUOTE (Joxer_Daly @ Feb 4, 2014 -> 03:20 PM)
The crazy bint at the start of The Natural that shoots Roy and then jumps out of the window...

What the feck is she meant to be all about?

She wanted to kill the greatest baseball player ever. She was going to kill "The Whammer" (Babe Ruth) but when Hobbs struck him out easily, she shifted her attention to him.