2014 Films Thread

Kyyle23

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Feb 19, 2014 -> 08:58 AM)
So I'm on my phone and don't feel like going through trouble of linking but I loved the Guardians of Galaxy teaser trailer.

It's literally in the post directly above yours, so I think you're ok.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 19, 2014 -> 04:00 PM)
It's literally in the post directly above yours, so I think you're ok.

I think he means the actual trailer.

But yeah looks good. Marvel definitely never takes itself too seriously. They know how ridiculous their movies are. DC could learn from that.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 23, 2014 -> 05:20 PM)
Anybody else ever watch "The King of Kong"? One of the better documentaries I've seen. Fitting for today's video game culture.

Yea it is good, the rivalry between those guys is amusing

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 23, 2014 -> 05:28 PM)
Yea it is good, the rivalry between those guys is amusing

Reading up on it. Seth Gordon admits to manipulating footage make the rivalry look more hated but still great doc.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 23, 2014 -> 05:20 PM)
Anybody else ever watch "The King of Kong"? One of the better documentaries I've seen. Fitting for today's video game culture.

ya it was really good. Indie Game the Movie is also a really nicely done video game documentary.

Edited by buhbuhburrrrlz

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 25, 2014 -> 12:56 PM)
<!--quoteo(post=2935333:date=Feb 25, 2014 -> 12:42 PM:name=Balta1701)-->
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Feb 25, 2014 -> 12:42 PM)
<!--quotec-->

I am shocked at how f***ing awesome this looks.

Im telling you, the director of it knows how to handle the subject matter. He is going to treat Godzilla like he is supposed to, a lot of things will be destroyed

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Feb 25, 2014 -> 01:15 PM)
That movie looks awesome. Not as good as the classic 1998 version, but pretty awesome.

LOL. Japan doesnt even allow that creature to be called Godzilla. They refer to it merely as Zilla

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Feb 25, 2014 -> 01:33 PM)
LOL. Japan doesnt even allow that creature to be called Godzilla. They refer to it merely as Zilla

Hey let's make a Godzilla movie and then make the creature look nothing like Godzilla.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Feb 25, 2014 -> 01:52 PM)
Hey let's make a Godzilla movie and then make the creature look nothing like Godzilla.

I dont know if you have watched Godzilla: Final Wars, but original godzilla fights zilla, and squashes it in like 10 seconds. Its pretty funny, like the director said "Lets just bury this thing forever"

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Feb 26, 2014 -> 09:07 AM)
I'm sure everyone knows by now, but if you don't, Adam Dunn was in Dallas Buyers Club.

dunn.jpg

He also partially financed the movie. Supposedly Ventura has allowed him to go to the Oscars on Sunday