2015-16 NCAA Football Thread

The super athletic OLB helps negate a large part of the spread offense's ability to run and pass outside and ND happens to have one of the best in the country. I suspect that he will have a big game against Clemson.

I do like the chances vs Clemson, but I see USC putting up big points, even with the game being at ND.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rudock is just a bad QB. He'll pull a positive play out of his butt once in awhile but he locks down on first target and doesn't keep his eyes moving. 3rd and 7 and throws it 4 yards to a covered man.

Hurry Brandon Peters.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Oct 3, 2015 -> 05:07 PM)
The entire officiating crew in the Illinois game should be fired.

Illinois fan complaining about the refs...shocker.

Seriously though, yeah, miss counting the downs resulting n automatic Illinois turnover is legit the worst call I've seen.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Oct 3, 2015 -> 06:13 PM)
Is OSU really the #1 team? I have only seen them briefly in a few games, but they don't looks so great to me.

They haven't played like a #1 team, but face it, they're the champs and until they lose they are #1.

BOOYEAH

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 3, 2015 -> 05:12 PM)
Illinois fan complaining about the refs...shocker.

Seriously though, yeah, miss counting the downs resulting n automatic Illinois turnover is legit the worst call I've seen.

The thing is I think it was actually 4th and inches. Either that or Illinois had to go 11 yards for a first down and chains where in the wrong spot and Illinois really got the first down so either way the refs completely f***ed up. That crew shouldn't be allowed to work another game this year.