2015-2016 NFL Thread

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Nov 27, 2015 -> 08:29 AM)
NESN had a article explaining how insensitive and classless it was of CBS to show Romo's wife crying after he was injured yesterday. Of course the article contained a still photo of her crying and video of was was supposedly classless.

That really sucks for Tony Romo (a guy I really like), but networks do this.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 27, 2015 -> 08:53 AM)
Romo broke his collarbone. He isnt dying, he wasnt concussed, he will heal and come back next year.

He's not getting any younger. Shoulder injuries are tough to totally get over. Bone or ligament or muscle. Ptac?

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 27, 2015 -> 08:48 AM)
Jay Cutler beat Aaron Rodgers at Lambeau Field. :o

Might be the first time ever I actually turned on First and Take (since ESPN is crap anyways) to see Skip Bayless absolutely own the segment and be happy. As we all know he's a big Cutler fan.

The officiating was horrendous. The Bears lost three drives to terrible calls and green bay had a touchdown awarded to them.

The best was when collinsworth and Michaels said the officials on scene said the trip was the right call and neither would agree, that was a joke of a call.

After the first quarter the Bears really controlled the game.

The Bears defense is having an incredible run of not looking that dominant but at the end of the game they gave up less than 20 Pts and held another team scoreless in second half. The job fangio has done is incredible.

QUOTE (bmags @ Nov 27, 2015 -> 10:20 AM)
The Bears defense is having an incredible run of not looking that dominant but at the end of the game they gave up less than 20 Pts and held another team scoreless in second half. The job fangio has done is incredible.

Ownership needs to open up the checkbook for that guy.

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 27, 2015 -> 07:12 AM)
It really looked like Lacy threw it behind him before he entered the end zone

The NFL is a $7 billion company and they can have cameras in pylons, floating around above the field, etc but they can't find a way to get one right on every goal line. Isn't that unbelieveable?

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Nov 27, 2015 -> 09:28 AM)
Might be the first time ever I actually turned on First and Take (since ESPN is crap anyways) to see Skip Bayless absolutely own the segment and be happy. As we all know he's a big Cutler fan.

Bayless is a joke. Last year he said he was off of the Cutler bandwagon. Leave it up to that a**hole to act like he never got off

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Nov 29, 2015 -> 10:45 PM)
Agreed, and I hate the Patriots. Oh.. and that Gronk injury did not look good.

Hope that it isn't anything ligament. If it's bone bruise, it's slow to heal but won't usually require surgery. First Lewis, and Edelman, Amendola and now Gronk, they just couldn't' catch a break..

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Nov 29, 2015 -> 10:57 PM)
Hope that it isn't anything ligament. If it's bone bruise, it's slow to heal but won't usually require surgery. First Lewis, and Edelman, Amendola and now Gronk, they just couldn't' catch a break..

Well played.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 29, 2015 -> 11:27 PM)
What a f***ing game that was. I still don't think the Patriots will lose in Foxboro but good to see they are beatable.

Depends what is wrong with Gronkowski. It sounds like it's not that bad, but playoff defenses could be a big problem for the Patriots with all their injuries.

QUOTE (thxfrthmmrs @ Nov 29, 2015 -> 11:42 PM)
These refs doing their best effort to hand the W to the Broncos.

Not about to feel bad for the Patriots at all, and I was on Denver +3 so it worked out for me, but the referees handed Denver that game with those late calls. NE definitely got jobbed last night

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Nov 29, 2015 -> 04:34 PM)
Rex Ryan not challenging that catch in the 4th quarter with 3 minutes left was idiotic.

It was. KC also got lucky on that Maclin catch in the first half that Rex didn't challenge. But then after the game Rex complained that the KC video operator purposely wasn't putting close calls on the jumbotron for him to look at. Seriously. That was his excuse.