2015-2016 NFL Thread

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Nov 26, 2015 -> 10:49 PM)
I can care less about this win making the Bears draft pick worse. It's always nice to beat Green Bay.

Same. It also hurt my fantasy team but who cares. The mindset of this Bears team is so different than the last several years.

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Nov 26, 2015 -> 11:49 PM)
I can care less about this win making the Bears draft pick worse. It's always nice to beat Green Bay.

For sure. Awesome win. I've said it so many times this year, but man it's amazing to have really good coaching. Seriously, our defense is a bunch of no-name dudes and we just shut down the Packers offense. Amazing. If not for the ticky tack call on Porter and/or the awful missed hold on Lacy's TD, the Packers really scored 6 points.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Nov 26, 2015 -> 10:50 PM)
John Fox, warts and all, has made the Bears competitive. That's a heck of an improvement from the s***fest last year.

GG Bears!

Can not agree more. He has done a fantastic job with this team. I don't agree with alot of his in game management, but his players are definitely overachieving and buying in. Pace needs to continue to draft and find talent and this rebuild will be alot quicker than people think.

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Nov 26, 2015 -> 10:59 PM)
I don't think Callahan, Amos, Christian Jones will be no-names much longer.

And Tracy Porter on a "show me" deal as well. Just outstanding finds by Pace. (minus Jones who was signed in the old regime)

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Nov 26, 2015 -> 10:59 PM)
I don't think Callahan, Amos, Christian Jones will be no-names much longer.

Christian Jones has been pretty disappointing this season IMO. Flashes here and there but he disappears for large stretches

QUOTE (Jose Abreu @ Nov 26, 2015 -> 11:36 PM)
Officiating was just horrendous. Somehow we still won.

There were a bunch of blatant holds the Packers got away with that the Bears did not, specifically on one where Young got held on a long scramble by Rodgers.

It would have been nice to see the goal line view of the Eddie Lacy TD a time or two. Every time they showed the play, it was from a slight angle near the end zone. Replays were bad all night. I wonder if the NFL wants cooperation from TV to no show controversial plays over and over because of the amount officiating has been criticized this year.

QUOTE (Middle Buffalo @ Nov 27, 2015 -> 06:55 AM)
It would have been nice to see the goal line view of the Eddie Lacy TD a time or two. Every time they showed the play, it was from a slight angle near the end zone. Replays were bad all night. I wonder if the NFL wants cooperation from TV to no show controversial plays over and over because of the amount officiating has been criticized this year.

It really looked like Lacy threw it behind him before he entered the end zone

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 27, 2015 -> 07:12 AM)
It really looked like Lacy threw it behind him before he entered the end zone

I'll never be able to comprehend guys doing this. Just take it in the end zone. I know some want to show off and start celebrating but cripes.