2015 MLB Catch-All Thread

LittleHurt05

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Apr 10, 2015 -> 02:09 PM)
Evan Gattis one upped Brett Lawrie. 17 pitches, 4 strikeouts on Wednesday, 17 pitches, 4 strikeouts on Thursday.

8 straight strikeouts on 34 pitches

I remember Ron Kittle striking out 10 or 11 times in a row, but I think he did take a few pitches out of the zone. That's just ridiculous, and these guys are supposed to be good hitters. Kitlle was a crappy hitter who could hit it a mile.

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 7, 2015 -> 11:16 AM)
http://www.latimes.com/business/hiltzik/la...umn.html#page=1

Many reasons to detest Angels/Arte Moreno.

In a slightly more perfect world, right about now it would be breaking that this relapse occurred during a crazy night on the town with none other than Moreno and various other member's of LAA's front office. I don't like Hamilton, but this is absolute garbage coming from an idiot that certainly had some say in the clown contract that was drafted and slid across the table for him to sign.

QUOTE (Swingandalongonetoleft @ Apr 12, 2015 -> 12:38 PM)
In a slightly more perfect world, right about now it would be breaking that this relapse occurred during a crazy night on the town with none other than Moreno and various other member's of LAA's front office. I don't like Hamilton, but this is absolute garbage coming from an idiot that certainly had some say in the clown contract that was drafted and slid across the table for him to sign.

Again, the Angels offered that contract with the belief that if he did have a relapse, MLB's drug program would act in a certain way and offer them some degree of protection. That did not happen. This is a more complicated setup than people are admitting.

How come so many former Sox position players do well when we get rid of them? Rios, DeAza, Semien, etc. Makes me wonder why nobody will pick up Viciedo. Is he still on the market after Toronto cut him? p.s. Phegley is 4-for-9 this season.

Edited by greg775