ST 3/20 Sox vs Cubs 3:05 start

Whisox05

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (WhiteSoxLifer @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 09:34 AM)
Eaton CF, Cabrera LF, Abreu 1B, Laroche DH, Garcia RF, Ramirez SS, Gillaspie 3B, Flowers C, Johnson 2B, Noesi P

Looking like the OD lineup again. Will be interesting to see Noesi vs. a team of HR threats, on what is likely to be a similar lineup from the Cubs.

Keep it down, Hector.

QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 11:07 AM)
Yeah, WTF, Maddon? It's the best game of ST, and televised, and you give us this? You, d***!

They play again in a week. Let's see if he does this again.

Remember that ST win versus the Cubs that was like 20-1 maybe 12 or so years ago? Man, that w as a great day to be a Sox fan in school the next day, LOL.

I'll be at the game today, and even though I'm a Sox fan it's highly disappointing that the Maddon would send the B team. It's gonna be a packed house of Sox and Cubs fans, let all the people see the young studs. Pathetic. Good thing Robin isn't as dumb as Maddon.. at least I get to see the Sox opening day lineup.

QUOTE (Stan Bahnsen @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 05:07 PM)
Yeah, WTF, Maddon? It's the best game of ST, and televised, and you give us this? You, d***!

i guess the sCrubs don't want to show everyone, how good the sox are, esp in spring training. you know, it will destroy their image of the northsiders being better. :lol:

Man you guys have thin skin. Maybe it's living in such close proximity to the toilet itself and their fans! Seriously though who gives a crap bout a spring training lineup? I can guarantee pretty much every player is ready to head north almost 5 weeks into spring and Maddon is just giving some guys a day off.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 11:28 AM)
Man you guys have thin skin. Maybe it's living in such close proximity to the toilet itself and their fans! Seriously though who gives a crap bout a spring training lineup? I can guarantee pretty much every player is ready to head north almost 5 weeks into spring and Maddon is just giving some guys a day off.

Of course, but he has to know that a lot of people were looking forward to this thing today, and they could have easily planned for it.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 12:28 PM)

no man this is total bulls***. this is just as bad as Popovich resting his superstars and guns n roses cancelling their tour with metallica. Im seething right now

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 06:28 PM)

northside vs the southside, the sCrubs vs the good guys in black. it goes back yrs.

i remember when they first brought back the city wide games, it was pure bedlam.

QUOTE (Mike F. @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 02:09 PM)
Flowers is in midseason form already lol.

But man, Noesi looked GOOD in that inning. He seemed a lot more aggressive than he was last year.

QUOTE (Soxfest @ Mar 20, 2015 -> 02:10 PM)
Flowers in mid season form already.

Flowers in midseason form already.