6/22 at Minnesota Twins

flavum

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 22, 2015 -> 09:19 PM)
Been saying all winter (as well as another poster) that they needed to trade Alexei one year early before it's one year too late. He has pretty much proved my point all year. Has really regressed.

Trading Alexei last year was committing to 2015 as a rebuilding year because that was one more position where they wouldn't have a veteran contributor. They weren't willing to make that commitment, as we saw with the extra $50 million spent this offseason.

QUOTE (Condor13 @ Jun 22, 2015 -> 09:12 PM)
Sox are just embarrassing themselves right now.

Man thrown out at home, not close.

Man thrown out at second, not close.

Man caught in rundown for third out.

Add:

Throwing error by Alexei on easy double play ball

Cabrera throws ball in and drills Hunter on 3B

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 22, 2015 -> 08:19 PM)
The game is technically tied, so a lot more things.

Also, "Our defense has absolutely sucked" - Hawk. This team might actually kill Hawk.

Not anymore.. I don't understand how Hahn and Williams can watch this s*** every day and not make any sort of move. And how Robin hasn't benched Alexei yet

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 22, 2015 -> 09:23 PM)
Not anymore.. I don't understand how Hahn and Williams can watch this s*** every day and not make any sort of move. And how Robin hasn't benched Alexei yet

To do what, put Sanchez at SS? To play Beckham and Gillaspie every day?

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Jun 22, 2015 -> 08:19 PM)
Been saying all winter (as well as another poster) that they needed to trade Alexei one year early before it's one year too late. He has pretty much proved my point all year. Has really regressed.

I know I was with you on that. I forget the thread title but it was when the Yanks and Mets were rumored to be looking for a SS.

Uhg, watching this team can really put hurtin' on the eyes.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 22, 2015 -> 08:23 PM)

100% agreed, I fully acknowledge it's probably too late to change the outcome of the season, but the fact Hahn is going to grave with the same clowns day in day out is beyond frustrating.

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 23, 2015 -> 01:23 AM)

Hahn's lack of urgency has been disappointing.