Baltimore Orioles vs Chicago White Sox 6:05PM

Kyyle23

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (CWSpalehoseCWS @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 07:46 PM)
Not out of it yet. And they did manage to get 1 back, so not like last years lay down and die mentality.

Really hope you are right. I still can't believe Rollins did not score on that liner to center. Unreal...that ball seemed like it took forever to get to home plate.

Looks like Rollins got a late jump due to the line drive. But what's with all this sliding to avoid the catcher and hitting the base with your hand ? As the runner you have more of a right to the plate than the catcher. If the plate is even partially blocked you are allowed contact with the catcher. If I was Rollins there I side right into the feet of Weiters and take his legs out from under him.

And yay Lawrie !!

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Apr 29, 2016 -> 08:02 PM)
Shouldn't have sent Rodon back out there in retrospect...or at least pulled him after the single on the 0-2 when he was getting visibly frustrated out on the mound.

Eh, you might be able to argue pulling him after the first two hitters hit rocket base hits off of him. But no reason he shouldn't have started the inning, he was looking pretty great sans the defense.