5/31/16 Game Thread: White Sox @ Mets

hogan873

QUOTE (b-Rye @ May 31, 2016 -> 07:17 PM)
Can't everyone just realize this team sucks? From the top to bottom who needs go first. ventura, kw, sands, albers, avilla, duke, Latos ,Garcia, abreu to dh, shuck. I'm hoping for white flag trade where quintana, Cabrera, Frazier, Robertson, eaton all gone, they deserve better. Theyd bring in. Ton of talent. Maybe even sale and abreu can be traded if Jose can get a hotstreak, cause he is horrible clutch hitter. We might as well bring up knights team, it can't be any worse Sox historically the worst team in baseball since john danks released. Maybe his presence was important , could of been in bullpen for mop up. Shields probably have up 10 runs on purpose not get traded here. Such a disappointment of mental midgets playing like garbage for a stupid manager.

If this team sucks that bad, why does anyone else want them? I honestly hate posts like this. If they all suck and are mental midgets, the rest of MLB knew this long before you did. They aren't going to give you anything for them.

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 01:21 AM)
If this team sucks that bad, why does anyone else want them? I honestly hate posts like this. If they all suck and are mental midgets, the rest of MLB knew this long before you did. They aren't going to give you anything for them.

My biggest pet peeve with those posts is if you are gonna sell, then there is no reason to keep Sale. Hell, Rodon should probably be traded also. You won't be competing while he's cheap also. I would rather keep the core and get a competent manager and GM

Can't everyone just realize this team sucks? From the top to bottom who needs go first. ventura, kw, sands, albers, avilla, duke, Latos ,Garcia, abreu to dh, shuck. I'm hoping for white flag trade where quintana, Cabrera, Frazier, Robertson, eaton all gone, they deserve better. Theyd bring in. Ton of talent. Maybe even sale and abreu can be traded if Jose can get a hotstreak, cause he is horrible clutch hitter. We might as well bring up knights team, it can't be any worse Sox historically the worst team in baseball since john danks released. Maybe his presence was important , could of been in bullpen for mop up. Shields probably have up 10 runs on purpose not get traded here. Such a disappointment of mental midgets playing like garbage for a stupid manager.

Robertson does not deserve better.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ May 31, 2016 -> 07:21 PM)

He didn't say that though. He named the garbage pieces then named the pieces that could get something back. Even awful teams have good players.

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jun 1, 2016 -> 12:24 AM)
He didn't say that though. He named the garbage pieces then named the pieces that could get something back. Even awful teams have good players.

We have good players going through a real bad stretch. What bothers me with posts Like referenced us it doesn't really matter rivthecauthor of Saud posts just what us happening. It could be a bad play, one game lost or this horrible stretch and all you get is the same ranting. The team needs fan support as well as to rally around themselve. We don't need garbage from make believe fans

Edited by elrockinMT

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 31, 2016 -> 07:31 PM)
We have good players going through a real bad stretch. What user with posts Luke referenced us it doesn't really matter rivthecauthor of Saud posts just what us happening. It could be a bad play, one game list or this horrible stretch and all you get is the same ranting. The team needs fan support as well as to rally around themselve. We don't need garbage from make believe fans

Maybe we could get everyone to wear blue believe bands on their wrists to show their support. Or fly a W after wins, or blame a goat or a guy with head phones for losses. Maybe the team needs a hug.

Maybe we could get everyone to wear blue believe bands on their wrists to show their support. Or fly a W after wins, or blame a goat or a guy with head phones for losses. Maybe the team needs a hug.

[/quote

Ok Mr positivity now you are talking. I put you in charge of that

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ May 31, 2016 -> 06:31 PM)
We have good players going through a real bad stretch. What user with posts Luke referenced us it doesn't really matter rivthecauthor of Saud posts just what us happening. It could be a bad play, one game list or this horrible stretch and all you get is the same ranting. The team needs fan support as well as to rally around themselve. We don't need garbage from make believe fans

The true fans are not going anywhere...but teams also need to create their own luck, too. (Honestly, if you look at the best records in baseball, all those teams have excellent home records other than maybe the Nats, who are around 5 games over). I remember when USCF had an appreciable home field advantage, in 2008 and 2010.

Would you honestly want to bring out your family to USCF next week if they have a 12 game losing streak? That wouldn't be much fun, you'd have to explain to your children why they are booing your favorite team.

It's not going to be a "fun environment" for anyone if they're in 4th place.